Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
Aurora Province is located on the East-Central side of Luzon Island. It is the north-eastern most province of Central Luzon (Region III). It is bordered on the north by the provinces of Isabela and Qurino, on the west by Nueva Ecija and Nueva Viscaya, on the south by Bulacan and Quezon, and on the east by the Pacific Ocean. The province’s main link to the rest of Luzon is through a narrow mountain gravel road that twists through the Sierra Madre Mountain Range. The road is located between Baler and Bongabon, Nueva Ecija.
Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and resthouse of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. The province also has a beautiful Catholic church and several historical markers. Its natural attractions include picturesque waterfalls, lush greenery on mountainsides, and panoramic beaches. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
ITINERARY SUGGESTED ITINERARY
Day 0 12:30 PM Meet at departure point
Day 1 1AM ETD Manila
6:00 AM ETA Baler and Check in
8:00 AM Ditumabo Waterfalls
12:00 NN Lunch
Lukso Lukso Islet, Diguisit Water Falls Beach Bumming and Photo Opps
Ermita Hills, Baler Fish Port
Day 2 (Sunday)
8:00 AM Beach Bum and Option to Surf
10:00 AM Check Out Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum ,
11:00 AM Lunch
12:00 NN Millinium Tree
08:00 PM Estimated Time of Arrival in Manila
P 2,588/pax base on 12 pax
P 2,688/pax base on 11 pax
P 2,800/pax base on 10 pax
P 2,988/pax base on 9 pax
P 3,288/pax base on 8 pax
P 3,588/pax base on 7 pax
P 3,988/pax base on 6 pax
P 4,988/pax base on 5 pax
P 5,988/pax base on 4 pax
P 7,988/pax base on 3 pax
P 9,999/pax base on 2 pax
P 18,888/pax base on 1 pax
- Round Trip Aicon Van, driver, toll fee, parking
- Aircon Room Accommodation (family and dorm room)
- Service of Tour coordinator
- Baler Tour and itinerary (van will take you all over Baler)
Not Included are all meals, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides, entrance fees and tricyles
Suggested Food Trips
- Famous Under the Tree beside the museum food hub
- Bay’s Inn breakfast buffet
- Gerry’s lunch buffet
- Carlito’s lunch buffet
- Ihaw ihaw turo beside Gerry’s for dinner
- Bayler’s Restaurant
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lesson (P 350/hr board and trainer)
- ROOM UP GRADE (subject to availability, please coordinate earliest)
Plus P 150 for Quad Sharing,
Plus P 300 for Triple Sharing
Plus P 500 for twin sharing
Plus P 1000 for Solo
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial – Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.