BATAAN ECOTOUR, Balanga Mangrove Park,
Orion Magrove Tree Planting and St. Samat Shrine Tour
“This is our primary source of livelihood. If we do not take care of it, there might be a time when we will have nothing to eat,” says Mr. Laudico Perez, SUGPO President, the Samahang Ugnayan ng Pangisdaan ng Orion “Who else will take care of it except for us who benefit from the sea?
Two mangrove nurseries were established in Balut and Camachile, where propagules are nurtured prior to reforestation. Harvesting of propagules is conducted only during January to May because of limited propagules. Nonetheless, the organization encourages its members to continually collect propagules. Mangrove species nurtured include bakauan lalake (Rhizophora Apiculata), bakauan babae (Rhizophora mucronata), bungalon (Avicennia marina) and pagatpat (Sonneratia alba). Nipa seeds are also being propagated, and if successful will be planted along the rivers.The organization will be strengthening its mangrove reforestation and fishery surveillance operations in the coming months through capacity building for its members. One major activity is also to develop second-tier of leaders to ensure the continuity of the organization. An information and public awareness campaign will also be undertaken to increase the mass-based support for coastal and marine management in the Municipality.
6:00 am ETD
8:30 am ETA Balanga Mangrove Park
9:30 am Orion Bataan, hike a bit,
Talk about the SUGPO Community Life
Talk on Mangrove Ecosystem
10:00 am Mangrove Tree Planting
11:00 pm Wash Up/Clean Up in Community
LUNCH Prepared by the Community
2:00 pm Mt. Samat Shrine
3:00 pm Tourism Pasalubong Center
4:00 pm ETD Bataan
7:00 pm ETA Manila
P 488/pax (base minimum of 45person)
P 538/pax (base on 35 to 44 person)
P 615/pax (base on 25 to 34 person)
P 717/pax (base on 15 to 24 person)
P 838/pax (base on 10 to 14 peson)
- Sea Food Lunch prepared by the community
- Magrove Propagules
- Magrove Park Entrance Fee
- Certificate of Tree Planting
- Shrine Entrance Fee
Not included Breakfast, souvenirs, pasalubong, Tip to the NACCI Facilitator bus to and from the site
1. Bus Rental P 24,000 (49 seater, 9 center seats)
2. Mini Bus 30 seater (to follow)
3. Coaster 18 seater (to follow)
4. Van 12 seater (to follow)
What to Wear
1. Full Rubber shoe, ready to get wet in the water
2. Light shirt, hat
What to bring
1. Bottled water
2. personal snack
3. Personal medicine
5. Extra Set of Clothes
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Deadline for Payment on July 26, Thursday 3pm
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.