TAAL Lake Cruise and Island Volcano Tour
Taal Volcano is a highly active volcano at the heart of a larger protected area established in 1996. The Taal Volcano Protected Landscape is composed of over 65,000 hectares in 13 towns and 3 cities, including Lipa City, Tanauan City and Tagaytay.
The entire area is a land of mystery and shrouded in myths. Most of the tourism is concentrated on Tagaytay Ridge and the shoreline of Talisay town. There are, however, other entry points to the crater as well as other attractions that a visitor would find interesting.
Taal offers a glimpse of the ancient past of the region, debunking myths told about this mysterious caldera, exploring the archeological and biological mysteries from the viewpoint of scientists themselves all from the gentler side of the lake where the Tagalog culture is still most evident.
5:00 am Estimated Time of Departure
Secure Breakfast at SLEX (Pax Account)
7:30 am Estimated Time of Arrival in Talisay
Guest Orientation, Secure Life Best, Board the Boat
9:00 am Estimated Time of Arrival in Taal Island
Secure Horse and Personal Horse Guide
Start Travelling towards the Summit
9:45 am Estimated Time of Arrival in the Summit
Rest / Snack / Photo opps
10:00 am Travel back to the main land
12:00 nn Estimated Time of Arrival in Talisay and Clean Up
Hearty Healthy Buffet Lunch
2:00 pm Estimated Time of Departure Back to Manila
Option to go to Tagaytay at pax Account
5:00 pm Est Time of Arrival in Manila
Rates for per person
P 999/pax for 20pax and up
P 1,049/pax for 17 to 19 pax
P 1,149/pax for 14 to 16 pax
P 1,349/pax for 11 to 13 pax
P 1,649/pax for 8 to 10 pax
P 2,049/pax for 5 to 7 pax
P 2,549/pax for 2 to 4 pax
P 3,149/pax for solo passenger
- Round Trip Boat Ride to and from Taal Volcano Island
- Round Trip horse with accredited, knowledgeable guide
- Hearty Healthy Buffet Lunch Batangas specialties.
- Environment fees and Entrance
- Dust mask
- Conservation contribution
Round Trip Van Rental is P 6,500 Max Capacity of 10 pax
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.