B A T A N E S w Sabtang & Batan Island
BATANES is the smallest province in the Philippine archipelago but probably popular province because of it’s undisturbed and unspoiled beauty of nature preserved by peace loving people. BATANES is different – wind swept hills and boulder-hemmed shores that lure, challenge and haunt. The people are different – a brave and skillful race of hardy, inscrutable survivors. The houses is different – stone walls, whitened with lime, and roofed in thatch of grass.
ITINERARY Batanes is the New Zealand or Ireland or Scotland of the Philippines. Visit Valugan Basco, Sto. Domingo Church, Chanarian Beach, Long and winding road in Chawa, San Carlos Church, Diatay Falls, Jojmoron Cove, Maydangeb Cove, Mt. Matarem, Idjang, Ruins of Songsong, Vernacular houses, Alapad, Malboro Country, Snack in HONESTY RESTAURANT, San Vicente Church, Barrio Nakanmuan, Barrio Sumnanga, Rest, Relax and unwind in White Sand China Beach, Bario Savidug and Barrio Chavayan. Fisherman’s Village, Cristal Cave, Racjuaide, Spring of youth, Tukon Radar and Naidi Hills Archeological tour also included upon request for additional price. World war 2 tunnels, boat shape burial site, Idjang old settlement and more.
Day 1 Manila Batanes
Check in and Batanes Tour
Day 2 Sabtang Tour
Day 3 Batanes Tour
Day 4 Batanes Manila
10 person and up P 6,750/each
7 to 9 persons P 7,000 each
4 to 6 persons P 7,500 each
3 pax persons P 10,000 each
2 pax persons P 15 each
- Round trip Airport/Hotel Transfer
- Welcome drinks
- Resort Accommodation, air con/triple accom.
- All meals, 4 set breakfast, 3 buffet lunch & 3 semi-buffet dinner (other drinks on guest account)
- 2 days tour in mainland
- 1 day full tour in Sabtang
- Private Tour Transfers
- Round Trip boat rides with life vest
- Professional Ivatan guide
- Detailed and organized itinerary after payment
NOT INCLUDED airfare to and from the site, terminal fee, tip to the local tourguide, snacks, tips, overtime fees, tourist fee, environment fee.
Optional Additional Cost
1. P 1,000/pax extra night
Airfare Reservation and blocking can be arranged upon submission of full names for the manifest. Estimated Airfare cost from 5k to 6k, depend on how early you submit the names, or availability of the promo or availability of the seats.
LOW Cost Domestic Airfare Promos Available at
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends) or GCASH
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
5157964 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.