PUERTO PRINCESA Beachy Escapades, Palawan
W Underground River Tour and Honda Bay Island Hopping
PUERTO PRINCESA – Where the richest marine resources in the Philippines, the cleanest & greenest city and most pristine white beaches, exotic islands & lush virgin forest is. It where the coolest nightlife is. Adventure beaching here, like snorkeling, paraw sailing, scubadiving.
What to Do
Beach bumming, Swimming, Snorkling, People watching, Island hoping, Food triping, Socializing, get henna tattoo, Banana Boating, Bar Hopping, Chill, Relax, Scuba Diving, Partying, Dancing, Photography, anything wholesome you can think of.
Day 1 ETA Puerto Princesa
Day 2 Tour Around PP
Day 3 ETD PP
|Rate per Person||Sweet Home Stay||2 to 3 star hotel||4 to 5 star hotel|
|Quad or Family||P 1,888||P 2,638||P 4,138|
|Triple sharing||P 2,638||P 3,388||P 4,488|
|Twin Sharing||P 3,388||P 4,138||P 5,638|
|Extra Night||P 750 Quad/Fam
P 1,188 triple
P 1,588 twin
|P 1,188 Quad/Fam
P 1,588 triple
P 1,988 twin
|P 1,588 Quad/Fam
P 2,088 triple
P 2,688 twin
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers.
- 3D/2N Aircon Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast.
- Tour Assistance and Detailed itinerary
1. Half Day City Tour P 600
2. Honda Bay Tour with Beach Buffet Lunch P 1,100 (1whole day)
3. Underground River Tour with Beach Buffet Lunch P 1,500 (1whole day)
4. Mangrove Tree Planting (rate depends how many the guest are)
5. Dolphin watching (rate depends how many the guest are)
Inclusive of Aircon Van Transfer, Boatrides, lifevest, Professional Tourguides, entrance fees and government taxes.
TRIP INQUIRIES & RESERVATION
- Book and Buy Reservation Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line ___________________
Target EcoTour: ___________________
Target Date of Travel :________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO (up to 7pm Malls) or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- All Reservation are non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
5157964 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.