Bicol Food, Faith and Fotography
Day 0 Friday 9pm ETD Alimall Cubao via Penafrancia
Day 1 Saturday 6am ETA Naga, breakfast (NACCI Account)
8 am Naga Churches and Museum Tour
11 am Lunch at (pax account)
1 pm Mayon Rest House and Lingnon Hills
More Church Tour
5 pm Check in, Rest and Freshen up
7 pm Dinner at Embarkadero (pax account)
Day 2 Sunday 6 am Breakfast and Check Out
8 am Legaspi Churches and Museum Tour
11 am Lunch at Waways (pax account)
1 pm Hoyop Hoyopan Caves, Daraga, Cagsawa Ruins
6 pm Board the bus back to Manila
Day 3 May 30 Monday 3 am ETA Manila
List of Churches (no need to finish all)
1. Nuestra Señora de Peñafrancia Minor Basilica, Naga City, Camarines Sur
2. Nuestra Señora de Peñafrancia Church, Peñafrancia, Naga City, Camarines Sur
3. Sta. Clara de Assisi Church, Tigaon, Camarines Sur
4. Nuestra Señora dela Immaculada Concepcion Church, Calabanga, Camarines Sur
5. Nuestra Señora del Santo Rosario Church, Bombon, Camarines Sur
6. Sta. Ana Church Magarao, Camarines Sur
7. San Pedro Apostol Church, Vinzons, Camarines Norte
8. Nuestra Señora de Candelaria Church, Paracale, Camarines Norte
9. Nuestra Señora de Asuncion Church, Guinobatan, Albay
10. Nuestra Señora de la Porteria Church, Daraga, Albay
11. Sta. Rosa de Lima Church, Bacacay, Albay
12. Nuestra Señora del Carmen Church, Malilipot, Albay
List of Restaurants to go
1. Biggs (Naga and Legaspi) 6. Geewan Fastfood (Naga)
2. Waway’s Restaurant (Legaspi) 7. Basilica Kaffee Haus & Restaurant
3. Sikatuna Grille (Legaspi) 8. La Roca (Legaspi)
4. Tago – Tago Food Garden (Legaspi)
5. Cress Restaurant (Legaspi)
Package Rate Tour
P 4,499/pax (40 pax and up)
P 4,749/pax (30 pax to 39 pax)
P 4,999/pax (20 paxto 29 pax)
- Round Trip Aircon bus fare
- 3days/2nights aircon accommodation (4 to 5 pax room sharing)
- 2 set breakfast
- 2 full days of Transfer around Bicol
- Service of the tour coordinators
- Detailed Itinerary
- Entrance fees (Activities at pax account)
Not included are the Lunch and Dinners, tip to the driver, pasalubong.
1. Twin sharing room Plus P 500/pax
2. Set meal P 175 and buffet meals P 350 each
3. Private Aricon Bus Plus P 500 each Round Trip Manila Pick Up and drop for the 40pax minimum.
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please make reservation Earliest Possible
- Please call 5157964 or 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 0680755357 Savings
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@yahoo.com.
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
5157964 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.