ILOCANDIA 2012 Holy Week
April 5 to 8, 2012
VIGAN – is the second greatest architectural legacy of the Spaniards. It is especially impressive in the early morning, when the diffused light transforms the old town with its colonial houses and calesas into a scene reminiscent of the 17th century. Visit Vigan, Ayala Museum, Crisologo Museum in original Vigan ancestral house, Archbishop’s Palace, Pagburnayan, St. Paul’s Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos, Plaza Salcedo
LAOAG – is the capital of Ilocos Norte. Visit Paoay Church – built in coral blocks & stucco-lasted bricks. Malacanang of the North – official residence of President Marcos, Sand Dunes – extensive sand dune beach, where Panday is filmed, Fort Ilocandia – first class hotel with Spanish architecture, Marcos Museum – resting place of President Marcos, Sinking Bell Tower – most massive & tallest bell tower in the Philippines, Sarrat Church – where Catholic Hall of Justice is before.
PAGUDPUD – Also visit Bangui Windmills, Burgos light house, Blue Lagoon, Waterfalls, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso Ni Anton, Maira-ira, Kaibigan Falls, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation,
FOOD TRIP – Ilocos Empanada, Vegetable Okoy, Vigan Longaniza, Pinakbet Pizza, Bagnet, Cornic, Paksiw na Bulalo, Diningding, Pinakbet w Bagnet, Saramsam and more
Day 0 Apr 4 Wed 10pm Manila to Vigan
Day 1 Apr 5 Thur
St. Augustine Parish Church of Bantay & Bell Tower
Calle Crisologo Walking Tour
St. Paul’s Cathedral & St. Paul’s Bell Tower & Plaza Salcedo
Paburnayan Pottery Making, Paoayan Loom Weaving
Burgos Museum, Vigan Public Market, Baluarte ni Chavit
Check in Laoag
Day 2 Apr 6 Fri 7am Wake up, Breakfast,
Wind mills, Bagui View Deck, Kapurpuran Rock Formation,
Burgos Light House, Kabigan Waterfalls
Timangtan rock formation, Bantay Abot Cave
Patapat bridge, Aqua Grande Paraiso ni Anton
Day 3 Apr 7 Sat 7am Wake up, breakfast and Check out
11 am Singking bell tower, Marcos Museum in Batac,
Malacanang of the North, Sand Dunes (Temptation Island Shoot)
8 pm Board the bus back to Manila
Day 4 Apr 8 Sun 5 am ETA Manila
April 5 to 8 Holy Week Vigan Laoag Pagudpud
Few Slots Remaining http://www.facebook.com/events/289804344411718/
Dorm Room Group of 8 pax
• Round Trip Aircon Bus
• 3days/2night Accommodation
• 3 Breakfast
• Vigan Museum Entrances
• Giant Empanada Snack
• Malacanan of the North Entrance
• Beach Entrance
• Pinakbet Pizza
• Service of Tour Shepherds
Not included are the lunch and dinners so you can do food trip adventure and eat at your own budget, take more photos while waiting for the food to be cooked and served.
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
• 50% First Come First Serve Reservation
• 50% Confirmation on March 27 Tuesday 6pm
• Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6878729(9am to 5pm Only) / Sun 09322439478 / 09155101600
PHOTOS : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=photos&gid=8004451681
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.