BANAWE in Ifugao
SAGADA & BONTOC in Mt. Province
April 5 to 9 , 2012
SAGADA is a pleasant little tranquil community in the mountains where the people are so warm and friendly. BONTOC is the capital ofMountainProvinceand is right in the middle of Cordillera. Bontoc rice terraces are made of stone walls to separate their rice fields.
Visit all the sites like : Banawe View Point, Batad, Bontok Museum (learn about the cultures and traditions of the People in Cordillera), SagadaTown Proper, Calvary Hills & Echo Valley with hanging coffins Hike thru magnificent Fedilisan Rice terraces going to a very refreshing and scenic Bomod-ok falls, swim or can climb the falls and jump, then adventure caving in Burial caves and Big Cave.SagadaWeaving & KiltepanTowerfor top view of Sagada. Side trip to Bontoc ukay-ukay or shop for souvenirs in Bontoc or Banawe .
Day 0 April 4 Wed 9 pm Assembly at Manila
Day 1 April 5 Thur
For Hikers Batad Rice Terraces w Mt. Tappia Falls
For Relaxers Happao Hot Springs
(note: we need 10min joiner each to push thru)
Day 2 April 6 Fri Banawe to Sagada and Sagada Tour
Day 3 April 7 Saturday Sagada Tour
Day 4 April 8 Sun Sagada Banawe
Day 5 April 9 Mon ETA Manila 5AM
Package Rates per person St. Joseph Accommodation
- Round Trip Aircon Bus fare
- 1 night Banawe Accommodation,
- 2 nights Sagada Accomodation
- Private Service, Banawe Sagada
- 4 Buffet Breakfast (2 in Banawe and 2 in Sagada)
- 4 Full days Tour and all entrance fees for Easy Itinerary
- Pinikpikan Ulam, and more
1. Always keep quiet on the trail, site & peak, so that the fog will not form & block the beautiful view, & keep the journey dry.
2. Please donate educational books & toys to the community of Sagada
3. ALWAYS ENJOY GOD’S DIVINE CREATION AND THE PEOPLE WITH YOU ON THIS CLIMB.
4. We intentionally do not include lunch and one dinner so guest can do adventure food tripping at your own budget and desires.
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE
1. Warm clothes according to itinerary and your fashion statement(wholesome lang po)
2 Travel Water Bottle
4. Raincoat & wind breaker & sweater & Jacket
5. sunblock and lipbalm
6. trail food/snack (chocolates, chips, fruits, jelly, powerbar)
7. bonnet & mittens, hat or cap
9 Bags for pasalubong and souvenirs.
10. Good Happy Sense of Humor
1. First Come First Serve
2. 50% down payment reservation (non refundable but transferable)
3. Must be fully paid on or before March 30 (otherwise slots will be given to waitlisteds, and downpayment will be forfeited.
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.