MT. MAKILING Forest Reserve Fun Climb
Los Banos Flower and Garden Show and Hot Springs Galore
March 24, 2012 Saturday
This mountain park features large tracks of natural and old-growth forests as well as plantations of endemic and exotic trees. It presents geologic wonders like the mudsprings, flatrocks, creeks, waterfalls, caves and peaks. The reserve harbors endemic and endangered flora including kapa-kapa, tayabak, Malaboo, and others. Some wild animals: Philippine deer, monkey, wild boar, palm civet, cloud rat, monitor lizard, forest stream frog, fruit bat, forest dove, parrot, hornbill, eagle, falcon, kingfisher, and others
Fun Climb Mt. Makiling in Los Banos, Laguna, to give your self a treat of cool, fresh and clean forest air. Enjoy the view of the forest. After the hike, will be a rewarding hearty buffet lunch beside Laguna Lake. And to complete the nature detoxification, lets soak in the warm water of the hot springs in Laguna
5 am : ETD from Makati Edsa
Take Out Breakfast in SLEX (pax Account)
7 am ETA
Mt. Makiling Forest Reserve Orientation
Forest Museum and Botanical Garden
Healthy Buffet Lunch by Laguna de Bay
Los Banos Flower and Garden Show
Los Banos Hot Spring
8 pm Dinner in Laguna (at pax Account)
10 pm Estimated Time of Arrival (para sulit ang bayad)
Package P 1,888
- Round Trip Aircon Vehicle
- Makiling Forest Entrance Fee
- Forest Speaker and Guide
- Botanical Garden Entrance Fee
- Healthy Buffet Lunch
- Garden Show Entrance Fee
- Hot Spring Entrance Fee
- Service of the Tour Coordinator
- And wholesome entertainment, fun and surprises
Not included trailfood and trip to the local guide.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Happy Self
2. Personal Trail food and Trail water
3. Personal Medicine
4. Extra set of clothes
6. Umbrella and Rain coat
7. Towellet for your sweat
8. Swim wear for the hot spring
9. Hat or cap
10. Sun block
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- First Come First Serve Book and Buy Reservation
- Deadline on March 21, Wednesday 6pm
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.