CORRIGIDOR Island Eco Tour 2012
Historical and Heritage Tour
Discover the historic landmarks, ruins, new buildings and structures inCorregidor, more!!! The island is also green with its lush vegetation and colorful flowers. Discover few animals such as monkeys, wild native chicken and birds as well. And most of all, the peace and quiet, the beautiful sunrise, and magnicent sunset are some of the treats that visitors who come toCorregidorwill truly appreciate.
Places to visit Bottomside,Battery Way, Battery Hearn, Topside, Pacific Warm Memorial , Lighthouse, Battery Geary, Battery Crockett, Filipino Heroes Memorial, Philippine Flora.
7:00 am Check in Time at CCPBayTerminal
CCP Complex,Roxas Blvd,PasayCity
7:30 am Boarding Time
9:13 am ETA Corregidor
12 nn Buffet Lunch
2:30 pm ETDCorregidor
3:45 pm ETAManila
A. Day Tour Package: Daily
Inclusions: Roundtrip ferry transfers; shrine, entrance and terminal fees; guided island tour and buffet lunch
Day Tour with Buffet Lunch (Adult) – Php2,300.00/person
Day Tour with Buffet Lunch (Child 3-11 y/o) – Php1,350.00/person
Day commuter round trip ferry boat w terminal Fee P 1200/person
B. Overnight Room Rate (On top of the day tour package)
Twin/ Double with Breakfast for two – Php2,000.00
Extra Person with Breakfast – Php750.00 (max of 3pax in the room)
Hostel P 500/pax = Min of 10pax
Camping Fee P 250/pax (bring your own tent)
C. Corregidor Historical Walking Tour
Inclusions: Roundtrip ferry transfers; shrine, entrance and terminal fees; guided walking tour, packed lunch and tour kit – Php1,688.00/person
D. Corregidor Photography 101 Walking Tour
Inclusions: Roundtrip ferry transfers; shrine, entrance and terminal fees; guided walking tour, packed lunch, tour kit and Photography Guru.
Php3,000/person (min of 8pax and max of 12 pax)
Lights and Sound Show at Malinta Tunnel – Php150.00/person
The Rocket (Zipline) – Php150.00/person
Outdoor Activities – Sunset viewing, Night Lateral, Sunrise Viewing, Easy Hiking – Php250.00/person
Kayaking – Php500.00/hr.
ATVs (All-terrain vehicle) – Php500.00/hr.
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE
- Cool and Comfortable clothes according to itinerary and your fashion statement
- Travel Water Bottle
- hat or cap, umbrella,
- personal snack (chocolates, chips, fruits, jelly, powerbar)
- personal medicine
- Good Happy Sense of Humor
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.