Mt. Pulag Singles Fun Climb
Nov 30 to Dec 1, 2012
2nd Highest Mountain in the Philippines
MT. PULAG National Park is the highest peak in Luzon and the 2nd highest mountain in the Philippines. You can trek through lush forest, find solitude in the grassland, experience ancient mountain culture, or encounter rare plants and animals, including the world’s largest cloud rat and smallest bamboo. Hiking experience like the Sound of Music grassland or Lord of the Rings forest. Scenario: Hot during the day, freezing frosty during the night and Glorious during the sunrise.
Day 1 Nov 29 Thur 7 pm ETD Manila to Bagiuo
Day 2 Nov 30 Fri 4 am ETA Baguio
7 am DENR Mt. Pulag Park Office
10 nn Ranger Station
Lunch at Camp 1
4 pm Campsite (camp cooking lesson)
6 pm Early Dinner and Sleep
Day 3 Dec 1 Sat 3 am Wake Up Call, warm soup, trek to the summit before sun rise.
6 am Trek down, breakfast, breakcamp
8 am Trek back to Ranger Station
11 am Lunch at DENR Daclan
3 pm ETA Baguio
PACKAGE RATE per person P 3,888
– Round Trip Jeep Service from Baguio to DENR to Ranger to Baguio
– overnight tent accommodation
– local trek guides
– climb and camping permit
– environment permit
– 1 warm soup snack before climbing the summit
– Camping manager and coordinator
– Crash course on Basic Mountaineering Course NO Climb Orientation, NO CLIMB
– Daily Breakfast
– 2 buffet lunch (1 in DENR and 1 in Ranger)
– 1 camp dinner semi buffet
Not included: Personal Medicine, trail food, trail water, porter, round trip bus fare to and from Baguio
PARTICIPANTS are encouraged to donate educational toys & books, or school supplies. And also invited to participate in tribal community activities or if any. These actions will make your trip more meaningful and memorable and you spiritually and emotionally healthy.
Limited to 18 participants Only for quality control, and lowest environment impact
First Come First Serve Registration P 2,000/pax non refundable but transferable
We will require all to attend the Climb Orientation as schedule otherwise reservation will be forfeited
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
1. 5sets of warm clothes according to itinerary/temperature 8. SLEEPING BAG & EARTH PAD
2. Trash bag (TO BRING YOUR OWN TRASH DOWN) 9. 2 liters of water
3. toiletries (1roll of tissue & alcohol on spray bottle) 10. 1 emergency can good
4. Raincoat & wind breaker & sweater & Jacket 11. sunblock and lipbalm
5. trail food (chocolates, fruits, jelly, powerbar) 12. Extra socks for the night
6. eating utensils, plate, cup for soup & coffee 13. bonnet & mittens, hat or cap
7. FLASH LIGHT w/ lots of extra batteries 14. Good sense of Humor J
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.