MT. MAKILING Rain Forest Fun Hike
Botanical Garden, Swim Pool and Camping
This mountain park features large tracks of natural and old-growth forests as well as plantations of endemic and exotic trees. It presents geologic wonders like the mudsprings, flatrocks, creeks, waterfalls, caves and peaks. The reserve harborsendemic and endangered flora including kapa-kapa, tayabak, Malaboo, and others.
Some wild animals: Philippine deer, monkey, wild boar, palm civet, cloud rat, monitor lizard, forest stream frog, fruit bat, forest dove, parrot, hornbill, eagle, falcon, kingfisher, and others
Fun Climb Mt. Makiling in Los Banos, Laguna, to give your self a treat of cool, fresh and clean forest air. Enjoy the view of the summit overlooking Batangas, Manila and Laguna. After the hike, soak in the warm water of the hot springs in Laguna.
Itinerary Day 1
6 am : Assembly at
8 am : Estimated time of Arrival at Los Banos
Camp Orientation and Tent Pitching
10 am Start Hiking to Mud spring
Eat Pack Lunch at the park
1 pm Museum of the Living Art
2 pm Botanical Garden on Makiling Conservation
3 pm Swimming at Maria Makiling
5 pm Back to base and rest for dinner
6 pm Camp Cooking demo and dinner (buddle fight NACCI Account)
7 pm Social and Group Dynamics
9 pm Rest Overnight
6 am Walk up call and morning prayers
7 am Breakfast (NACCI Account)
8 am LOJ Activities
12 nn Lunch (NACCI Account)
1 pm Recap, Wrap Up
2 pm Break Camp
3 pm Travel Back to Manila
5 pm ETA Manila
OVERNIGHT 2,888/pax base Min of 50pax
- Tent Accommodation Max of 3pax sharing
- Pack Lunch
- Buddle Fight dinner
- Warm Breakfast
- Camp Facilitators
- Camp ground
- Swimming pool Entrance fees
- Forest guide
- Forest Entrance fee
- Botanical Garden
- Museum of the Living Art
- First Aiders
- Life guards
OTHER OPTIONAL EXPENSE transporation Not Included.
P6,000/group aircon van service per day max of 12 persons
P9,000/group for overnight aircon van service, max of 12 persons
P 500/each to upgrade to private pool min of 15pax : max of 25 up to 5pm only
Camp Facilities depends on the itinerary of the school.
Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.