San Pablo City, Quezon Province
Experience the allure of Philippine country life at Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort. A self-contained working coconut plantation, It was founded in the 1880s by Don Placido Escudero and his wife Dona Claudia Marasigan. Originally planted to sugarcane, the crop was converted to coconut by their son Don Arsenio Escudero in the early 1900s. A pioneering agro-industrialist, he built the country’s first working hydroelectric plant to supply his dessicated coconut factory and Villa Escudero, where he and his wife Dona Rosario Adap built in 1929.
From its humble beginnings, the resort has become a prime tourist destination for locals, overseas Filipinos and a wide array of foreign visitors to the country. It has a worldwide reputation as a showcase for the Philippines’ rich cultural heritage, offering a beguiling glimpse of its history, cuisine, dress, customs and natural beauty a mere two hours away from Manila.
You’ll be welcomed with a warm greeting and a cool tropical drink. Be exhilarated by majestic volcanic mountains, rows of regal coconut trees, luxuriant fields and the happy faces and light-hearted voices of the village folk. All combine into a distinct adventure.
After lunch, enjoy the Philippine Experience Show and watch the country’s cultural legacy come beautifully to life. Paddle a native bamboo raft on the still waters of the lake, explore the grounds, watch for many of the 95 recorded resident bird species, take a dip at the pool or tour the rural village in a colorful jeepney and observe how coconut is harvested. At Villa Escudero, there are so many ways to spend your day.
Rates: Day Tour Packages
Mondays to Thursday
Adults : P1,250
Half rate : P625 (Children below 4 feet)
Fridays to Sundays & Holidays
Adults : P1,450
Half rate : P700 (Children below 4 feet)
- Welcome cool tropical drink
- Museum tour
- Carabao ride
- Use of Swimming pool and facilities
- Use of Bamboo Raft
- Grand Filipino Buffet Lunch by the Waterfalls (softdrinks not included)
- Cultural Tour if your going on Friday to Saturday
- Village Tour
Not included are the fare to and from the site, and tips to the guide
Round trip Van Rental is P 6500 good for 10pax
Public Transportation: Take Lucena Bus from Pasay LRT Taft Buendia beside Mcdo. Get Off in from of Villa Escudero Gate, just after San Pablo, Laguna. FYI, please remind the driver your getting off at Villa Escudero
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.