CARAMOAN BEACHY ESCAPADES w CWC Package
3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS PACKAGE
Via Bus or Early Morning flight before 6am
|Group of 2-3 person||P8,888 per pax|
|Group of 4-5 person||P7,888 per pax|
|Group of 6 person||P6,888 per pax|
|Group of 7 person||P5,888 per pax|
|Group of 8-10 person||P5,388 per pax|
|Group of 11-15 person||P4,788 per pax|
|Group of 16-20 person||P4,288 per pax|
|Group of 21-25 person||P3,888 per pax|
Beautiful islands and places to visit:
5.Tinago beach cove(depend upon the low tide/high tide)
7.Manlawi island and cotivas
9.Tayak lake(optional-depends on low tide high tide
11.Our lady of Peace shrine at tabgon
13.Paniman River firefly watching at night(optional)
14. Deer farm
16. Naga Night Life
17. Albay Legaspi Adventure Tour
-Each island and places has different features: just finish what the group can do.
- round trip land transfer(aircon van from Naga City,CWC,or Airport to Sabang port and vice versa))
- round trip boat transfer(Sabang port to Quijalo port, caramoan and vice versa) ,
- hotel/resort accommodations(rooms with aircon, and cr-bed sharing),
- island hopping and a private boat to be used for island hopping,
- 6 meals( the menu is seafoods, meat, vegetables-(buffet)
- vehicles(jeep/trycyle)to be used for transportation around caramoan
- 2-3 trained/knowledgeable/service oriented tour guide who will accompany the group and be of service to the group ‘s needs/wants throughout the package terms.
- souvenir necklace, caramoan scarf and caramoan survival kit
- Municipal Environmental fee tax, terminal fee, baggage fee, docking fee and other permits.
Fare to and from the Bicol, Entrance fee at Hotspring, fee at playing wakeboarding at CWC and fee at ziplining, rappelling and wall climbing is at your own.
Day 1 Fri 6 am ETA Naga, Breakfast (pax account)
7 am Travel to Sabang Port
9 am ETA Sabang Port and ETD Caramoan Port
11 am Caramoan Port travel to Caramoan Town
Check in, Lunch (Meal 1) and Rest
1 pm Caramoan Beachy Island Hopping
6 pm Back to Main Land
7 pm Dinner (Meal 2) and Rest
Day 2 Sat 6 am Wake up Call and Breakfast (Meal 3, 4, 5)
More Caramoan Island Hopping
Day 3 Sun 5 am Wake Up Call and Breakfast (Meal 6)
6 am Check out to Caramoan Port
7 am ETD Caramoan Port
9 am ETA Sabang Port
Deer Farm and souvenir shopping
12 nn Lunch (pax account)
Option to do CWC or more Naga City Tour
6 pm ETD Naga
Day 4 Mon 4 ETA Manila
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
- We do customized tour for clients
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.