BANAWE Rice Terraces
April 26 to 28, 2013
Package Rate P 3,499/pax (quad, family, first come first serve)
- Round Trip Bus from Manila – Banawe – Manila
- Round trip transfer from Banawe – Sagada – Banawe
- 3days/2nights Accommodation
- 3 days buffet breakfast
- Day 1 Full Itinerary w free service of the local guide
- Day 2 Suggested Itinerar
- Day 3 Full Itinerary
- Entrance at Bontoc Museum
- Environment Fee in Sagada
- Service of the Tour Director
Not included are lunch, dinner so you have freedom to enjoy food trip adventure at your own budget. Also Activities on Day two will be at your own freedom to pay according to your physical capacity and budget.
Day 1 April 25 Friday 9pm ETA Manila
Day 2 April 26 Sat 7 am ETA Banawe, move to private transfer
Buffet Breakfast at Banawe Ethnic Village
Mt. Polis View Deck
Bayo Moss Forest and View Deck
Lunch at Tchayapan (pax account)
3 pm ETA Sagada Check in and Rest
4 pm Sagada Calvary Hills, Echo Valley and Hanging Coffins
6 pm Back to base and dinner (pax account)
8 pm Option to join the Socials and sharing
Day 2 April 27 Sun 6:30 am to 7am Breakfast
7 am Sagada Tour Options
Option 1 EASY Pottery, Bokong Falls, Rocky Valley, Sagada Weaving, Lunch (pax account), Burial Cave and Big Cave.
Option 2 MEDIUM 4am Kiltepan sunrise, 6:30 breakfast, Pottery, Bokong Falls, Rocky Valley, Sagada Weaving, Lunch (pax account), Burial Cave and Big Cave.
Option 3 HARD 4am Kiltepan sunrise, 6:30 breakfast, Bumod-ok Waterfalls, Lunch (pax account), Burial Cave and Big Cave
Option 4 VERY EASY : free time
Day 3 April 28 Mon 6:30 am to 7am Breakfast and Free Time
10 am Check out
11 nn Lunch in Bontoc and walk around a bit
1 pm ETD Bontoc
3 pm ETA Banawe and Banawe View Point
Walk around Banawe and have a light dinner
6 pm ETD Manila
Day 4 April 29 Tues 4 am ETA Manila
1. Always keep quiet on the trail, site & peak, so that the fog will not form & block the beautiful view, & keep the journey dry.
2. Please donate educational books & toys to the community of Sagada
3. ALWAYS ENJOY GOD’S DIVINE CREATION AND THE PEOPLE WITH YOU ON THIS CLIMB.
4. We intentionally did not include lunch and dinner and cost for day 2, it is cheaper for you to pay only want you want to eat, with in your budget and what you want to do with in you physical capacity.
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE
1. Warm clothes according to itinerary and your fashion statement
(wholesome lang po)
2 Travel Water Bottle
4. Raincoat & wind breaker & sweater & Jacket
5. sunblock and lipbalm
6. trail food/snack (chocolates, chips, fruits, jelly, powerbar)
7. bonnet & mittens, hat or cap
9 Bags for pasalubong and souvenirs.
10. Good Happy Sense of Humor
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.