Anawangin Beachy Escapades
April 20 to 21, 2013
Package Rate : P 2888/pax base on 10 pax
Joiners are welcome so we can reach 10 pax to go =)
Roundtrip Van Transfers (Manila-Zambales-Manila)
Island Hopping (Anawangin-Capones)
Driver, Gas, Toll Fee
Entrance Fees and Permits
Taxes and Surcharges
Anawangin Cove is a crescent shaped cove with a pristine white sand beach. What makes the place unique is the unusual riddle of tall pine trees flourishing round its vicinity. There are no roads leading to Anawangin. It is only accessible by a 30 minute boat ride from Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales. The cove is a sparkling piece of natural beauty, save for a few huts and deep wells.
Just behind the beach is the pine forest and a marsh, where one can find natural springs feeding to the sea. The area is home to a number of bird species.
02:30am In Manila
06:00am ETA San Antonio, breakfast/ buy pack lunch
07:00am ETA Pundaquit of San Antonio Zambales
07:30am Bound to Anawangin
08:30am ETA at Anawangin Cove
09:00am Tent Pitching
12:00pm Lunch Time (Packed Lunch)
02:30pm Explore Anawangin Cove
04:30pm Beach Bumming
05:30pm Sunset Viewing
06:00am wake-up call and beach bum
01:00pm Swimming/ Beach bumming
03:00pm ETD at Anawangin Cove
04:00pm ETA at Pundaquit
04:30pm Merienda along the Road
08:00pm ETA Manila
1. Maximum Van Capacity is 10 pax, any excess will be moved to another van, laderized package rate will apply
Things to bring:
1. Swim Wear/ Goggles/ Camera
2. Sunblock, Cooling lotion
3. Insect repellant
4. Drinking water for own consumption atleast 3 liter
5. Going home clothes (Secure your things)
6. Extra plastic for wet clothes
7. Packlunch for Day 1
8. Sleeping bag/ sarong/ malong
9. Emergency money
10. Personal Medicine/ 1st Aid kit
11. Headlamp/ Flashlight
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.