CALAGUAS Beachy Escapade and Bagasbas Surfing Clinic
Open to Happy Joiners and Meet New Happy Friends Every weekend April 18-19,
May 2 to 3, May 9 to 10, May 16 to 17, May 23-24, May 30 to 31
Package Rate (Happy Joiners are Welcome)
- Round Aircon Van w 12 pax max in 16 pax capacity Toyota High Ace
- Round Trip boat transfer w Lifevest
- Entrance Fee and tourguide fee
- 3days/2nights Tent Accommodation (3 to 4 pax sharing)
- 3 Camp Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner
- environment fee
- Friendly Camp Crew
- Side Trip to Bagasbas (rent your own surf board)
Calaguas Group of Islands – This group of islands is suitable for water based activities such as swimming, snorkeling, wind surfing and island hopping and land-based activities like trekking and sunbathing. The islands all have beaches with white, powdery sand similar to that found in Boracay. During good weather, you can reach them after a two-hour motorboat ride from Vinzons town proper.
Bagasbas Beach – The most popular beach resort in the province is in Barangay Bagasbas, Daet! You reach it after a five (5) minute ride on any type of motor vehicle from Daet poblacion. The beach has a long and wide expanses of fine gray sand. During clear but windy days, the big waves that roll in from the Pacific Ocean make it a paradise for surfing beginners and aficionados. It is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the country.
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.