VIGAN Heritage/Laoag Tour & PAGUDPUD Beach
3 days 2 nights
VIGAN – is the second greatest architectural legacy of the Spaniards. It is especially impressive in the early morning, when the diffused light transforms the old town with its colonial houses and calesas into a scene reminiscent of the 17th century. Visit Vigan, AyalaMuseum, CrisologoMuseum in original Vigan ancestral house, Archbishop’s Palace, Pagburnayan, St. Paul’s Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos, Plaza Salcedo, Loom Weaving, Baluarte ni Chavit, Vigan Market, Hidden Garden
LAOAG – is the capital of Ilocos Norte. VisitPaoayChurch – built in coral blocks & stucco-lasted bricks. Malacanang of the North – official residence of President Marcos, Sand Dunes – extensive sand dune beach, where Panday is filmed, Fort Ilocandia – first class hotel with Spanish architecture, Marcos Museum – resting place of President Marcos, Sinking Bell Tower – most massive & tallest bell tower in the Philippines, Sarrat Church – where Catholic Hall of Justice is before.
PAGUDPUD – Also visit Bangui Windmills, Burgos light house, Blue Lagoon, Agua Grande, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso Ni Anton, Maira-ira, Kabigan Falls, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Timantang Rock Formation
FOOD TRIP – Ilocos Empanada, Vegetable Okoy, Vigan Longaniza, Pinakbet Pizza, Bagnet, Cornic, Paksiw na Bulalo, Diningding, Pinakbet w Bagnet, Saramsam and more
Day 0 Thur 10pm ETD Manila
Day 1 Fri 6 am ETA Vigan, Breakfast, Tour, Check in Vigan
Day 2 Sat 6 am Breakfast Check Out Pagudpud Tour
3 pm Check in Pagudpud
Day 3 Sun 7 am Breakfast, Chill, Beach Bum
10 am Check Out and lunch on the Road
Laoag Tour and final pasalubong shopping
Dec 4 Mon 5am Estimated Time of Arrival
|Package A DIY Tour w 3days / 2 night Accommodation
Guest will bring their Own Car
Day 0 ETD 11pm Manila
Day 1 ETA 6am Vigan Tour
Day 2 Pagudpud Day Tour
Day 3 Laoag Tour and Travel Back to Manila
P 1,499/pax base minimum 10 pax dorm room
P 1,999/pax quad and 5pax sharing
P 2,388/pax triple sharing
P 2,888/pax honeymoon package
3days/2nights aircon accommodation
Suggested Detailed Itinerary
NOT INCLUDED Fare to and from the site, Tip to the local guide, pasalubongs, museum entrance fees.
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
- Rates is subject to change 3months after you receive this document. You and your group will be protect from the increase if your paid 50% reservation already.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM