VIGAN Heritage/Laoag Tour & PAGUDPUD Beach
3 days 2 nights
VIGAN – is the second greatest architectural legacy of the Spaniards. It is especially impressive in the early morning, when the diffused light transforms the old town with its colonial houses and calesas into a scene reminiscent of the 17th century. Visit Vigan, AyalaMuseum, CrisologoMuseum in original Vigan ancestral house, Archbishop’s Palace, Pagburnayan, St. Paul’s Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos, Plaza Salcedo, Loom Weaving, Baluarte ni Chavit, Vigan Market, Hidden Garden
LAOAG – is the capital of Ilocos Norte. VisitPaoayChurch – built in coral blocks & stucco-lasted bricks. Malacanang of the North – official residence of President Marcos, Sand Dunes – extensive sand dune beach, where Panday is filmed, Fort Ilocandia – first class hotel with Spanish architecture, Marcos Museum – resting place of President Marcos, Sinking Bell Tower – most massive & tallest bell tower in the Philippines, Sarrat Church – where Catholic Hall of Justice is before.
PAGUDPUD – Also visit Bangui Windmills, Burgos light house, Blue Lagoon, Agua Grande, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso Ni Anton, Maira-ira, Kabigan Falls, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Timantang Rock Formation
FOOD TRIP – Ilocos Empanada, Vegetable Okoy, Vigan Longaniza, Pinakbet Pizza, Bagnet, Cornic, Paksiw na Bulalo, Diningding, Pinakbet w Bagnet, Saramsam and more
Day 1 Fri 12:30 AM ETD Manila
9 am ETA Vigan, Breakfast, Tour, Check in Laoag
Day 2 Sat 6 am Breakfast Check Out Pagudpud Tour
3 pm Check in Pagudpud
Day 3 Sun 7 am Breakfast, Chill, Beach Bum
10 am Check Out and lunch on the Road
Laoag Tour and final pasalubong shopping
10 pm ETA Manila
Package Rate (family / quad room)
P 3.888/pax (base min 10 pax MAX)
P 4,388/pax (base min 9 pax)
P 4,888/pax (base min 8 pax)
P 5,388/pax (base min 7 pax)
P 5,888/pax (base min 6 pax)
P 6,688/pax (base min 5 pax)
P 7,388/pax (base min 4 pax)
P 8,388/pax (base min 3 pax)
P 12,888/pax (base on 2 pax)
- Round Trip Aircon Van Manila – Ilocos – Manila
- 2days/1nights Laoag Accommodation (quad sharing)
- 2days/1night Pagudpud Accommodation (quad sharing)
- Hotel Breakfast
- Aircon Van for Vigan Tour
- Aircon Van for Pagudpud Day Tour
- Aircon Van for Laoag tour and airport/bus terminal transfer
- Detailed Suggested Itinerary (the driver will be the guide)
NOT INCLUDED is the Fare to and From the Site, Tip to the local guide and drivers, pasalubongs, terminal fees, entrance fees to the museums
Plus P 250/pax for triple sharing
Plus P 500/pax for twin sharing
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
- Rates is subject to change 3months after you receive this document. You and your group will be protect from the increase if your paid 50% reservation already.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.