BATAAN ECOTOUR Nov 30 Sat to Dec 1 Sun
Mangrove Tree Planting,
Turtle Conservation Center,
Pamulaklaking Community of Aetas
“This is our primary source of livelihood. If we do not take care of it, there might be a time when we will have nothing to eat,” says Mr. Laudico Perez, SUGPO President, the Samahang Ugnayan ng Pangisdaan ng Orion “Who else will take care of it except for us who benefit from the sea?
Marine Turtles are transboundary creatures, they travel great distances to feed and grow. But because as hatchlings the imprint the magneticfield of area they always go back to where they were hatched after 25 to 30 years to copulate and lay their eggs. How ever communities especially in underdeveloped countries, uninformed of their functions in the environment have hunted them down in the sea or slaughtered them while they lay their eggs in the beach for their shell and skin. While their eggs and meat are collected as food.
NACCI now promotes and support the Pawikan Conservation Center, a community based project of reformed poachers in the protection of the turtles.
Day 1 November 30 Saturday
6:00 am ETD
8:30 am ETA Orion Bataan, hike a bit,
Talk about the SUGPO Community Life
Talk on Mangrove Ecosystem
Mangrove Tree Planting
11:00 am Wash Up and LUNCH Prepared by the Community
12:00 nn Travel to Morong Bataan
2:00 pm ETA Check In and Rest
3:00 pm Bantay Pawikan Conservation Center
6:00 pm Back to Base
7:00 pm Dinner (NACCI Account)
8:00 pm Socials/Bonding/Get to know Each Other more
10:00 pm Rest for the night
Day 2 December 1 Sunday
7:00 Am Breakfast and Bum (NACCI account
10:00 Am Check Out and Go to Pamulaklakin
12:00 NN Lunch at Subic (pax Account)
Option to shop or go home
5:00 PM ETA Manila
P 2,488/pax family room dorm sharing
P 2,688/pax quad sharing
P 2,888/pax triple room sharing
P 3,288/pax twin sharing
P 3,888/pax solo
- Round trip aircon vehicle
- Eat all you can Sea Food Lunch prepared by the community
- Magrove Propagules
- Certificate of Tree Planting and Turtle Conservation
- 2days/1night Aircon Accommodation
- 1 Turtle to be release to the sea
- 1 Set Dinner
- 1 Eat All You Can Breakfast
- Service of the Shepherd
Not included Breakfast, souvenirs, pasalubong, Tip to the NACCI Facilitator bus to and from the site
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- First Come First Serve Book and Buy Reservation.
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
- Deadline of Reservation on November 25 Monday (if there are slots still available)
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.