B A T A N E S w Sabtang & Batan Island
Customized Rates Available Upon Request
The more the Cheaper.
Day 1 Friday 6am Manila Batanes Check in and Batanes Tour
Day 2 Saturday Sabtang Tour
Day 3 Sunday Batanes Tour
Day 4 Monday 9am Batanes Manila
BATANES is the smallest province in the Philippine archipelago but probably popular province because of it’s undisturbed and unspoiled beauty of nature preserved by peace loving people. BATANES is different – wind swept hills and boulder-hemmed shores that lure, challenge and haunt. The people are different – a brave and skillful race of hardy, inscrutable survivors. The houses is different – stone walls, whitened with lime, and roofed in thatch of grass.
ITINERARY Batanes is the New Zealand or Ireland or Scotland of the Philippines. Visit Valugan Basco, Sto. Domingo Church, Chanarian Beach, Long and winding road in Chawa, San Carlos Church, Diatay Falls, Jojmoron Cove, Maydangeb Cove, Mt. Matarem, Idjang, Ruins of Songsong, Vernacular houses, Alapad, Malboro Country, Snack in HONESTY RESTAURANT, San Vicente Church, Barrio Nakanmuan, Barrio Sumnanga, Rest, Relax and unwind in White Sand China Beach, Bario Savidug and Barrio Chavayan. Fisherman’s Village, Cristal Cave, Racjuaide, Spring of youth, Tukon Radar and Naidi Hills
Archeological tour also included upon request for additional price. World war 2 tunnels, boat shape burial site, Idjang old settlement and more.
- Round trip Airfare or with out
- Round trip Airport/Hotel Transfer
- Welcome drinks
- Aircon Accommodation
- All meals, 4 set breakfast, 3 buffet lunch & 3 semi-buffet dinner (other drinks on guest account)
- 2 days tour in mainland
- 1 day full tour in Sabtang
- Private Tour Transfers
- Round Trip boat rides with life vest
- Professional Ivatan guide
- Detailed and organized itinerary after payment
NOT INCLUDED terminal fee, tip to the local tourguide, snacks, tips, overtime fees,
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE RESERVATION : A non refundable P 10,000 deposit is required to reserve a slot. Reservation on Going
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@yahoo.com.
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09155101600 / 09322439478
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.