Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
May 1 to 3, P 2999
- Round trip Aircon Van
- Tour Around Baler
- 3days/2nights Accommodation (Triple Sharing)
- Service of Tour Coordinator
- Entrance fees
Aurora Province is located on the East-Central side of Luzon Island. It is the north-eastern most province of Central Luzon (Region III). It is bordered on the north by the provinces of Isabela and Qurino, on the west by Nueva Ecija and Nueva Viscaya, on the south by Bulacan and Quezon, and on the east by the Pacific Ocean. The province’s main link to the rest of Luzon is through a narrow mountain gravel road that twists through the Sierra Madre Mountain Range. The road is located between Baler and Bongabon, Nueva Ecija.
Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and resthouse of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. The province also has a beautiful Catholic church and several historical markers. Its natural attractions include picturesque waterfalls, lush greenery on mountainsides, and panoramic beaches. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
ITINERARY SUGGESTED ITINERARY
Day 0 April 30 Wed 11:30 PM Meet at departure point
Day 1 May 1 Thursday
6:00 AM estimated arrival time
Breakfast pax account and Early Check In and order packed lunch
9:00 AM Ditumabo Waterfalls
Lunch at the Riverside
3:00 PM Back to Base and Beach Bumming
Day 2 May 2 Friday
7:00 AM Breakfast pax account
8:00 AM Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum Back to Base
12:00 NN lunch pax account
2:00 PM Road Trip to Diguisit and Photo opps
4:00 PM Beach bumming and option to surf
Day 3 May 3 Sat
7:00 AM Breakfast and Beach Bumming
11:00 AM Check out and lunch
12:00 NN Balete Tree Visit
1:00 PM Travel Back to Manila
8:00 PM Home Sweet Home
Not included are meals, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lesson (P 350/hr board and trainer)
- Twin Sharing plus P 350/pax
PROMO RATE OPTIONS
Promo Rate P 2999/pax until March, P 3588/pax by April
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.