Laguna Visita Iglesia 2014
April 12 Saturday
Package Rate P 1,488/pax
- Round Trip Aircon Vehicle
- Healthy Buffet Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Afternoon Buko Pie snack
- Service of Tour Coordinator
- Religious Souvenir to reflect on
St. James The Apostle Church (Paete Church) Like many of the churches in the province, the Paete Church was built during the early Spanish period. But the novelty of this church lies in the fact that all the religious images found here were carved and/or painted by the residents of Paete long ago.
San Pedro De Alcantara Church (Pakil Church) Completed in 1767 after 35 years of construction, the architectural design of the Pedro de Alcantara Parish Church is reminiscent of the Corinthian and Ionic styles. In 1788, the Virgin of Turumba was enshrined in this church. Through the years, the church has survived great calamities. Along with the rectory, it was burned in 1851 but was repaired the same year; it survived two earthquakes, one in 1881 and the other in 1937.
5 AM ETD Manila PICK UP POINTS (no waiting)
5:00 am Mcdo Quezon Ave cor Edsa
5:15 am Caltex Boni Edsa near MRT
5:30 am Dusit Hotel, Makati
5:45 am South Station (bus waiting station)
Take Out Breakfast at SLEX (pax Account)
- San Antonio de Padua Church in Pila
- St. James Parish Apostle; Paete
- St. Peter of Alcantara Parish Church; Pakil;
- Immaculate Conception, Sta.Cruz
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, Pagsanjan
- St. John de Baptist Church, Longos, Kalayaan Laguna
- St. San Isidro Labrador, Binan
8 pm Estimated Time of Arrival Back to Manila
7 pax paying will have the 8th person FREE
Not included : Breakfast, am snack, tip to the local coordinator/
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice (provided you are paid already)
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfitNGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.