Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
Weekend Beachy Escapades May June 28 to 29 (Fri 11PM to Sun 9PM)
Aurora Province is located on the East-Central side of Luzon Island. It is the north-eastern most province of Central Luzon (Region III). It is bordered on the north by the provinces of Isabela and Qurino, on the west by Nueva Ecija and Nueva Viscaya, on the south by Bulacan and Quezon, and on the east by the Pacific Ocean. The province’s main link to the rest of Luzon is through a narrow mountain gravel road that twists through the Sierra Madre Mountain Range. The road is located between Baler and Bongabon, Nueva Ecija.
Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and resthouse of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. The province also has a beautiful Catholic church and several historical markers. Its natural attractions include picturesque waterfalls, lush greenery on mountainsides, and panoramic beaches. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
ITINERARY SUGGESTED ITINERARY
Day 0 June 27 Friday 11:30 PM Meet at departure point
Day 1 June 28 Saturday
6:00 AM ETA Baler (Change to ready to get wet clothes) Breakfast at Home
8:00 AM Ditumabo Waterfalls
12:00 NN Lunch
Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum ,
3:00 PM Back to Base and Option to Surf at pax account
Day 2 June 29 (Sunday)
7:00 AM Eat All You Can Breakfast at Home
8:00 AM Lukso Lukso Islet, Diguisit Water Falls Beach Bumming and Photo Opps
Ermita Hills, Baler Fish Port
11:00 AM Check Out and Lunch
12:00 NN Millinium Tree
11:00 PM Estimated Time of Arrival in Manila
PACKAGE RATE Base on 10 pax
P 2,888/pax Family Room (5 to 6pax)
P 3,188/pax 4 pax room sharing
P 3,488/pax 3 pax room sharing
P 3.888/pax twin sharing
- Round Trip Aicon Van, driver, toll fee, parking
- Aircon Room Accommodation
- Service of Tour coordinator
- Baler Tour and itinerary (van will take you all over Baler)
Not Included are all meals, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides, entrance fees and tricyles
Suggested Food Trips
1. Famous Under the Tree beside the museum
2. Bay’s Inn breakfast buffet
3. Gerry’s lunch buffet
4. Carlito’s lunch buffet
5. Ihaw ihaw turo beside Gerry’s for dinner
6. Bayler’s Restaurant
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lesson (P 350/hr board and trainer
(subject to Availability, please let us know Earliest possible)
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial – Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfitNGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.