Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
Aurora Province is located on the East-Central side of Luzon Island. It is the north-eastern most province of Central Luzon (Region III). It is bordered on the north by the provinces of Isabela and Qurino, on the west by Nueva Ecija and Nueva Viscaya, on the south by Bulacan and Quezon, and on the east by the Pacific Ocean. The province’s main link to the rest of Luzon is through a narrow mountain gravel road that twists through the Sierra Madre Mountain Range. The road is located between Baler and Bongabon, Nueva Ecija.
Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and resthouse of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. The province also has a beautiful Catholic church and several historical markers. Its natural attractions include picturesque waterfalls, lush greenery on mountainsides, and panoramic beaches. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
ITINERARY SUGGESTED ITINERARY
12:00 AM ETD Manila
07:00 AM ETA Costa Pacifica (Check in is 2pm, just drop the bag and start the tour)
Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum
12:00 NN Lunch
02:00 PM Check In and Rest
03:00 PM Baler Port, Ermita Hills, Lukso Lukso Islet
Diguisit Beach Bumming, Dicassalarin Angara’s Beach & Artisan Village
06:00 PM Back to Base
7:00 AM Costa breakfast
8:00 AM OPTION 1: Ditumabo Water Falls and San Luis Waterfall
OPTION 2: Surfing
12:00 NN Check Out and if you have your own car, visit the millennium Tree at Maria and Pantabangan Dam along the way home.
ACCOMMODATION RATE Per Room Per Day
|Room Categories||Package Rate|
|Twin Sharing||Extra Bed &
|BAHIA DE BALER|
|Casa De Bahia||P 4,500||P 2,250|
|Casa Loft||P 5,000||P 2,500|
|Casita De Bahia||P 5,500||P 2,750|
|Junior Suite||P 7,000||P 3,500|
|Junior Premiere||P 8,000||P 4,000|
|Pacifica Suite||P 9,000||P 4,500|
|Pacifica Primiere||P 10,000||P 5,000|
|One Bedroom Suite||P 11,000||P 5,500|
|Pacific One Bedroom Suite||P 12,000||P 6,000|
- Breakfast for two (2) adults and two (2) kids, seven (7) years old and below.
- Use of the swimming pool in Casita de Bahia and Costa Pacifica.
- WiFi internet access.
- Welcome amenities in Junior Suites and above room category.
- Round Trip Transfer to and from Baler Bus Terminal
- Special access rate of Php 100.00 per person to Dicasalarin Cove (Private Beach).
- Book Earliest Possible
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.