CARAMOAN BEACHY ESCAPADE
3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS PACKAGE
Day 0 Thursday Night
Day 1 Friday ETA 6 am Naga, breakfast and to Caramoan
ETD 12 nn Caramoan Lunch Check In and Prepare to Ready to get wet clothes
2 pm Island hopping
6 pm back to base and rest of socials
Day 2 Saturday Island Hopping Galore
Day 3 Sunday 6 am Breakfast, Check Out and travel back to mainland Bicol
11 am Lunch and Option to
- Go to CWC w Hot Spring
- Naga City Tour
7 pm Dinner and board the bus back to Manila
Day 4 Monday 6 am ETA Manila
Destinations for Island Hopping
- Matukad Island
- Lahos Island
- Cagbalinad Island
- Minalahos Island
- Bosdak Island
- Cotivas Island
- Sabitang Laya Island
- Manlawi Island (Sandbar)
- Bugtong Island
- Shrine of Our Lady of Peace (Grotto)
Package Rate Person
P 1,988/pax base min of 10 pax
P 2,288/pax base min of 9 pax
P 2,488/pax base min of 8 pax
P 2,888/pax base min of 7 pax
P 3,388/pax base min of 6 pax
P 3,888/pax base min of 5 pax
P 4,888/pax base min of 4 pax
P 6,888/pax base min of 3 pax
P 10,888/pax base min of 2 pax
P 19,888/pax for solo
Inclusions for this Package are:
1) Two (2) nights stay on a spacious accommodation with air-con, cable flat screen tv free wifi access and private toilet with bath shower.
2)Free use of towel within the hotel.
3) Round trip van transfer from Naga Airport/Bus Terminal to Sabang Port.
4) Round trip boat transfer from Sabang Port to Guijalo Port
5) Round trip land transfer services within Caramoan from arrival to departure.
6) Private boat for your island hopping activities provided with individual life vest for your safety.
7) DOT certified personal tour guide that will accompany and accommodate your group during island hopping activities.
8) Island Hopping
9) Island Entrance Fee
10) Environmental Fee
OTHER OPTIONAL COST
- P 1,000 (6 Meals: 2 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 2 Dinner, if included in your package)
- Round Trip Bus Fare P 750 to 1800 range
- Round Trip Fare to and From Naga
- Naga City Tour
- CWC and Hot Spring
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.