COSTA PACIFICA RAINTREE
Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
Let the beauty of Baler and the exciting holiday options at Costa Pacifica give you an unforgettable vacation. From one-of-a-kind rock formations and 9-foot-high waves, down to the last detail of our accommodation, you can be assured of an adventure for the books.
Our hotel offers relaxing guestrooms that let in a lot of sunshine, display local artwork, and channel the coziness of the lovely beach outside. Each is complete with Wi-Fi Internet access, an air-conditioning system, cable TV, and private veranda. We complete your stay with a set of key facilities, including an events venue, pool, beach shack, activity and play area for the kids, and restaurants that serve delectable local and international fares. And with practical services like laundry assistance and 24-hour in-room dining, we leave you at ease as you explore the beauty of Baler.
Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and resthouse of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. The province also has a beautiful Catholic church and several historical markers. Its natural attractions include picturesque waterfalls, lush greenery on mountainsides, and panoramic beaches. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
Day 0 Fri 11 pm Estimated Time of Departure From Manila
Day 1 Sat 6 am ETA Baler and do Baler Tour
Day 2 Sun Baler Tour
12 nn Check out and Travel Back to Manila
Day 1 Fri 6 am Estimated Time of Departure from Manila
2 pm ETA Baler Check in and Beach Bum
Day 2 Sat Baler Tour
Day 3 Sun Baler beach bumming
12 nn check out and Travel Back to Manila
PLACES to VISIT
Baler Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon House and Park, Baler Museum, Baler Fish Port, Ermita Hills, Lukso Lukso Islet, Sabang beach, Diguisit Rock Formation, Dicassalarin Cove Angara’s Beach & Artisan Village, Ditumabo Water Falls , San Luis Waterfall, Millennium Tree at Maria, Pantabangan Dam along the way home.
|Room Categories||Package Rate Per Person Per Overnight|
|BAHIA DE BALER Behind Costa same Owner|
|Casa De Bahia||P 3,175||P 2,828||P 2,654.50|
|Casa Loft||P 3,425||P 2,994.70||P 2,779.50|
|Casita De Bahia||P 4,175||P 3,494.70||P 3,154.50|
|Junior Suite||P 4,425||P 3,361.35||P 3,279.50|
|Junior Premiere||P 5,050||P 4,078||P 3,592|
|Pacifica Suite||P 5,775||P 4,594.70||P 4,004.50|
|Pacifica Primiere||P 6,500||P 5,111.40||P 4,417|
|One Bedroom Suite||P 7,250||P 5,528||P 4,729.50|
|Pacific One Bedroom Suite||P 7,750||P 5,944.70||P 5,042|
- Breakfast for two (2) adults and two (2) kids, seven (7) years old and below.
- Use of the swimming pool in Casita de Bahia and Costa Pacifica.
- WiFi internet access.
- Welcome amenities in Junior Suites and above room category.
- Round Trip Transfer to and from Baler Bus Terminal
- Suggested Detailed Baler Itinerary
- Special access rate of Php 100.00 per person to Dicasalarin Cove (Private Beach).
- Book Earliest Possible
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.