Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
Batch 1 : Jan 15 to 17, Thurs to Saturday
Batch 2: Jan 17 to 19, Saturday to Monday
Day 0 Jan 14 Wed / Jan 16 Fri
10:00 PM ETD Manila
Day 1 Jan 15 Thurs / Jan 17 Sat
06:00 AM ETA Baler, Breakfast and Baler Tour
Day 2 Jan 16 Fri / Jan 18 Sun Baler Tour and Surfing Galore
Day 3 Jan 17 Sat / Jan 19 Mon
06:00 AM Breakfast and Beach Bumming
10:30 AM Check Out
11:30 AM Lunch
01:00 PM Millenium Tree and Pantabangan Dam
08:00 PM ETA Manila
PLACES TO VISIT
Ditumabo Waterfalls, Lukso Lukso Islet, Diguisit Water Falls Beach Bumming Ermita Hills, Baler Fish Port, Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum , Millinium Tree, Pantabangan Dam, Baler Hanging Bridge, Ancient Escape Tunnel and more
PACKAGE RATE : P3588/pax
- Round Trip Aicon Van, driver, toll fee, parking
- Aircon Room Accommodation (family and dorm room)
- Service of Tour coordinator
- Baler Tour and itinerary (van will take you all over Baler)
Not Included are all meals, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides, entrance fees and tricyles
Suggested Food Trips
- Famous Under the Tree beside the museum food hub
- Bay’s Inn breakfast buffet
- Gerry’s lunch buffet
- Carlito’s lunch buffet
- Ihaw ihaw turo beside Gerry’s for dinner
- Bayler’s Restaurant
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lesson (P 350/hr board and trainer)
- ROOM UP GRADE (subject to availability, please coordinate earliest)
Plus P 150 for Quad Sharing,
Plus P 300 for Triple Sharing
Plus P 500 for twin sharing
Plus P 1000 for Solo
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial – Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.