Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches
Day 0 Thur 10:00 PM ETD Manila
Day 1 Fri 06:00 AM ETA Baler,
Day 2 Sat 06:00 AM Breakfast and Beach Bumming
10:30 AM Check Out
11:30 AM Lunch
01:00 PM Millenium Tree and Pantabangan Dam
08:00 PM ETA Manila
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS (accomplishment of the itinerary depends on the physical capacity of the guests)
Ditumabo Waterfalls, Lukso Lukso Islet, Diguisit Water Falls Beach Bumming Ermita Hills, Baler Fish Port, Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum , Millinium Tree, Pantabangan Dam, Baler Hanging Bridge, Ancient Escape Tunnel and more
PACKAGE RATE (base min 8 pax & max of 12 pax)
P 1,888/pax for Monday to Friday
P 2,388/pax for Saturday to Sunday
- Round Trip Aicon Van, driver, toll fee, parking
- 2days/1 night Accommodation Home Stay Accommodation (Family rm w foam beds)
- Service of Tour coordinator
- Baler Tour and itinerary (van will take you all over Baler)
- Buko and Fruits in season from the Farm
- Photo documentation
- Snack on board (just bring your own water)
- Driver’s board and lodging
Not Included are all meals, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides, entrance fees and tricyles
Suggested Food Trips
- Famous Under the Tree beside the museum food hub
- Bay’s Inn breakfast buffet
- Gerry’s lunch buffet
- Carlito’s lunch buffet
- Bayler’s Restaurant
- Scuba Diving
- Eat All You Can Breakfast P150
- Surfing Lesson (P 350/hr board and trainer)
- ROOM UP GRADE (subject to availability, please coordinate earliest)
Plus P 500 for twin sharing
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial – Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.