For Brave Sea Hearted Adventurers on June 12 to 14 3days/4nights
Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul
Basilica of Our Lady of Piat in Piat,
Callao Penablanca Cave Tour
St Anthony de Padua Church
Cape Engano Beach and Light House
Pozo Rubio Beach
Day 0 June 11 Thur 8pm ETD Manila
Day 1 June 12 Fri 7am ETA Isabela Jolibee and Breakfast
Callao Cave and Lunch at Pinoy Kainan
01:00 PM ETD for Sta. Ana Cagayan
04:00 PM ETA Sta Ana, Check In and Rest
05:00 PM Beach Bumming and Sunset
Day 2 June 13 Sat
Palaui Island, Cape Engano Beach and Light House, Anguib Beach bumming
If kaya pa ng powers Gotam Mangroves and Water falls
Day 3 June 14 Sun Pozo Rubio Beach Bumming, St. James Calvary Hills, Lady of Piat
Day 4 June 15 Mon 6AM ETA Manila
RATES very limited slots (base min 10 pax guaranteed min departure)
Quad Sharing P 5,588/pax
Triple Sharing P 5,888/pax
Twin Sharing P 6,388/pax
First come first serve book and buy reservation, really limited slots
* 3days/2night Aircon accommodation in St. Ana Cagayan
* Roundtrip Van Transfer (Manila-Sta.Ana Cagayan-Manila)
* Roundtrip Boat Transfer (San Vicente port-Palaui-Anguib)
* Palaui Island Tour
* Tour guide fee & environmental fee
* Service of a tour coordinator
* All Tour Entrances and Permits
* Taxes and surcharges
*Snack on board (just bring your own water)
*Eat all You can Picnic Lunch by the Beach
* Van driver’s board and lodging.
* Parking fee, gas, toll fee
* Beach cottages
** Please note that the above rates and availabilities are not guaranteed until purchased
** Additional Php 1500/person for Fullboard meals (3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, and 2 Dinner)
Activities Photo opps
– Trek to Cape Engaño Lighthouse in Punta Verde Point
– Swimming and Beach Hopping
– Find its hidden waterfalls
– Snorkeling/Scuba Diving (bring your own equipments)
– Fishing (bring your own equipments)
– Beach Volleyball/Frisbee
– Skimboarding (bring your own board)
– Watch the sunrise and sunset
FOR Inquiries and Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.