Mt. Pulag Fun Climb 2nd Highest Mountain in the Philippines
Independence Day Climb P 3,888/pax
PULAG National Park is the highest peak in Luzon and the 2nd highest mountain in the Philippines. You can trek through lush forest, find solitude in the grassland, experience ancient mountain culture, or encounter rare plants and animals, including the world’s largest cloud rat and smallest bamboo. Hiking experience like the Sound of Music grassland or Lord of the Rings forest. Scenario: Hot during the day, freezing frosty during the night and Glorious during the sunrise.
KABAYAN, Benguet – This town considered by the Department of Tourism as the newest tourism icon in the Cordillera region. Kabayan mummies visited by tourists, respect to traditions and cultural sensitivity are paramount reminders which need to be strictly observed by anyone
Day 1 June 11 Thur
08:00 PM ETD Manila to Bagiuo
Day 2 June 12 Fri 4 am ETA Baguio and board the jeep
06:00 AM Buffet Breakfast
08:00 AM DENR Mt. Pulag Park Orientation
09:30 AM Ranger Station to secure Local Trek Guide
Option to secure your own porter
12:00 NN Lunch at Camp 1
03:30 PM ETA Camp 2 and Settle down.
Photo Opps and Chill
06:00 PM Eat All You can Warm Dinner
07:30 PM Sleep Early
Day 3 June 12 Sat
03:00 AM Wake Up Call and take coffee or hot choco
03:30 AM Start Treking to the summit before sun rise.
(Bring trail food, fruits, 2 flashlight, valuables, waterbottle)
05:30 AM ETA Summit
06:00 AM Trek down, breakfast, pack up and breakcamp
08:00 AM Trek back to Ranger Station (more photo opps along the trail)
11:30 AM ETA Ranger station and board the jeep for lunch
12:00 NN Clean Up and Pinikpikan Lunch
01:30 PM ETD Mt. Mt. Pulag
Option 1 GO Back to Manila
04:00 PM ETA Baguio and travel back to Manila
Option 2 Check in and do Baguio Tour (pax account)
04:00 PM Drop the guest to the hotel
PACKAGE RATE per person
Registration Fee are: (if the whole group is)
5 pax joiner and up = P 3,488/pax
3 to 4 pax joiner = P 3,688/pax
1 to 2 pax joiner = P 3,888/pax
INCLUSIVE : Round trip bus fare
– Round Trip Jeep Service from Baguio to DENR to Ranger to Baguio
– overnight tent accommodation
– local trek guides
– climb and camping permit
– environment permit
– 1 warm soup snack or coffee before climbing the summit
– Camping manager and coordinator
– Crash course on Basic Mountaineering Course NO Climb Orientation, NO CLIMB
– 1 Eat all you can camp breakfast
– 1 Pack Lunch
– 1 Eat all you can camp dinner
– 1 Eat all you can Pinikpikan
Not included: Personal Medicine, trail food, trail water, porter.
PARTICIPANTS are encouraged to donate educational toys & books, or school supplies. And also invited to participate in tribal community activities or if any. These actions will make your trip more meaningful and memorable and you spiritually and emotionally healthy.
Limited to 18 participants Only for quality control, and lowest environment impact
We can customize the rates for group lower than 10pax, and still want to go.
First Come First Serve Registration P 2,000/pax non refundable but transferable
We will require all to attend the Climb Orientation as schedule otherwise reservation will be forfeited
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
- 5sets of warm clothes according to itinerary/temperature
- SLEEPING BAG & EARTH PAD (silver insulator)
- Trash bag (TO BRING YOUR OWN TRASH DOWN)
- 2 liters of water
- toiletries (1roll of tissue & alcohol on spray bottle)
- 1 emergency can good
- Raincoat & wind breaker & sweater & Jacket
- sunblock and lipbalm
- trail food (chocolates, fruits, jelly, powerbar)
- Extra socks for the night
- eating utensils, plate, tumbler for soup & coffee
- bonnet & mittens, hat or cap
- FLASH LIGHT w/ lots of extra batteries
- Fleece Blanket
- Good sense of Humor J
PRE CLIMB ORIENTATION SCHEDULE (No Orientation No Climb)
Sundays at PICC Pasay City 4:15pm to 5pm
Makati Area May 26 Tuesday 7pm
Ortigas Area May 28 Thursday 7pm
QC Area Trinoma June 2 Tuesday 7pm
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.