Bulusan Volcano Natural Park
Sorsogon Province w Albay Legaspi Side Trip
The Bulusan Volcano Natural Park is a 3,673-hectare (9,080-acre) protected area of rainforest surrounding Mount Bulusan in thePhilippines. It was first designated as a National Park by Proclamation no. 811 on June 7, 1935. Under the National Integrated Protected Areas System (NIPAS) of 1992 managed by the Department of the Environment and Natural Resources, the park was reclassified as a Natural Park by Proc. 421 on November 27, 2000. The area features the volcano itself, the Bulusan Lake, the two other mountains known as the Sharp Peak and Hormahan and Lake Aguingay . The Park is located at the South central part of Sorsogon Province Southern Luzon, Bicol Region, Philippines, bounded by five municipalities such as Bulusan, Barcelona, Irosin, Juban and Casiguran.
Bulusan Volcano Natural Park Tour
Irosin Hot Spring
Juban’s Old Houses
Cold Springs of Irosin
Subic and Tikling Beach
St. James the Greater Church
06:00 AM Fly to Legaspi
07:30 AM ETA Legaspi and Buffet Breakfast
09:00 AM Legaspi to Sorsogon Tour
06:00 PM Back to Base and Rest
Day 2 More Beachy tour
06:00 AM Eat All You Can Breakfast and Check Out
07:00 AM Sorsogon to Lesgaspi tour
09:00 AM 12:00 NN Buffet Lunch at Legaspi Airport
01:30 PM Check in Legaspi Airport
02:30 PM ETD Fly back to Manila
04:00 PM ETA Manila
PACKAGE Base Min of 8 pax and max of 12 pax
Family / Dorm Room = P 5,888/pax
Quad Sharing = P 6,888/pax
Triple Sharing = P 7,888/pax
Twin Sharing = P 8,888/pax
- Round Trip Van around Bicol
- 4 Eat All You Can Breakfast
- 4 days/3night Accommodation
- Welcome Drinks
- Snacks on Board
- BVN Park Activities
- Boat Rides with boat crew and life vest
- Hot Spring Entrance Fee
- Water Falls Entrance Fee
- Service of the Tour Coordinator
- Service of the Local Guides
- I serving of Chilly Ice Cream
NOT Included Round Trip Airfare, Terminal Fees, Tips to the local guides, drivers and boat men, lunch and dinner
OPTION TO TAKE THE VAN FROM MANILA have to leave the night before and back the day after.
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Let’s organized this trip EARLIEST POSSIBLE, to get the cheapest plane ticket.
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office Earliest Possible also to get the best accommodation available.
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.