PENAFRANCIA Feast, Fluvial, Food and EcoTours
September 18 to 20, 2015
JOIN US IN CELEBRATING ONE OF THE PHILIPPINES GRANDEST MARIAN DEVOTION ON THIS 3DAYS/2NIGHTS COMPLETE WITH DELUXE TOURIST VEHICLE and NAGA ECOTOURS.
Our Lady of Peñafrancia (Spanish: Nuestra Señora de Peñafrancia in the Philippines, and Nuestra Señora de la Peña de Francia or Virgen de la Peña de Francia in Spain) is a wooden statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Philippines patterned after the one in Peña de Francia (Salamanca, Spain). Millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists arrive in Naga City — also known as the Pilgrim City and the Queen City of the Bicol region — in the Philippines every September for nine-day festivities in honor of Our Lady of Peñafrancia, the Principal Patroness and Queen of Bicol who is endearingly addressed by Bicolanos as Iná (mother). The shrine in Naga gathers more than five million devotees every year and is known as one of the biggest Marian pilgrimage sites in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Pe%C3%B1afrancia
Basilica of Nuestra Senora de Penafrancia
Panicuason Hot Spring
Nueva Caceres Museum
Plaza Quince Martires
And Food Trippings
Day 0 Sept 17 Thursday 10:00 pm ETD Manila
Day 1 Sept 18 Friday
06:00 AM ETA Naga, Check In and Breakfast
08:00 AM Festival Activities and EcoTours
Day 2 Sept 19 Sat Fluvial Procession and EcoTours
Day 3 Sept 20 Sun Feast of Our Lady of Penafrancia and EcoTours
06:00 pm ETD Naga
Day 4 Sept 21 Mon 06:00 am ETA Manila
P 4,888/pax Dorm Room Sharing
P 5,188/pax Family Room Sharing
P 5,488/pax Quad Room Sharing
P 5,888/pax Triple Room Sharing
P 6,888/pax Twin Room Sharing
- Round Trip Aircon Tourist Vehicle
- 3days/2night Hotel Accommodation
- 3 Eat All You Can Breakfast
- Use of Hotel Amenities
- Naga Ecotours Entrance Frees
- NACCI Tour Shepherd
- Local Naga Tourguide
- Snacks on Board
- Festival Souvenir
Not Included: Lunch and Dinner, tip to the local guides and driver, pasalubong
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.