Boracay Beachy Escapades
Best Buget of BORACAY Rate From Now to May 2016
P 8,888/pax (min of 4 pax) quad sharing
P 9,888/pax (min of 3 pax) triple sharing
P 11,388/pax (min of 2 pax) twin sharing
Rate is subject to increase if paid b October 2015
Round Trip Airfare via PAL thru Caticlan
3 days accommodation ,
full board meals
Amenities: Fully air-conditioned rooms with mini-refrigerator, hot & cold shower and cable TV, 24-hour standby generator, 24-hour security personnel, in-room electronic safe and PABX telephone.
Checkout Time: 11:00 AM; Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
SUGGESTED ACTIVITIES ASIDE FROM THE BEACH
With an abundance of birds, mangroves, coves and natural panoramic view, it is an ideal place to unwind and relax away from the action-packed White Beach. Located in Lugotan, opposite boat station Kingfisher`s Farm is the only theme park that features a customary Filipino fish-farm dwelled by Bangus (milkfish) and Tilapia. It is certainly ideal for families or group of friends who fancy a quiet scene where they can grill, dine and indulge in recreational activities together.
It is the highest elevation on Boracay Island with 100 meters above sea level. Climbers may reach the top by hiking, mountain biking or motor biking. Atop it is a little kiosk that offers refreshments to quench the thirst of onlookers who want to take a break from their uphill trip and relish the view of the entire Bolabog Beach.
Also known as Dead Forest, the demise of this woodland is a result of a strong typhoon that occurred a decade ago, which broke the dams of its fishpond and thereby destroying its jade-like mangroves. Regardless of its history, Sunken Forest is still a picturesque sight in the south end of Bolabog Beach that radiates romance and inspiration for nature lovers.
Kat-Tir Shell Museum
Located at Ilig-Iligan Beach, this Oriental-inspired museum showcases a wide array of phenomenal sea shells, pottery, wood carvings, ancient Chinese artifacts, and intrinsic handmade costumes representing the diverse influences on Philippine tradition.
The Tirol Heritage Museum
In homage to the Chinese traders who during the early times considered Boracay Island as their stopover before heading to Mindanao, Gloria and Roberto Tirol founded this private museum at the northern side of the White Beach, displaying Chinese relics and ancient remains representing Boracay Island`s history.
At the north east coast of Yapak, the Bat Caves quarters an opulence of cave bats, flying foxes and giant fruit bats with a wingspan of up to four feet. Spelunkers and adventurers mindlessly explore the cave despite its stench and countless bat drippings. Environmentalists, on the other hand would rather leave the fruit bats to their daytime sleep and wait for the sunset at the White Beach while hundreds of bats take their nocturnal flight above the horizon. Meanwhile, tourists who would want to experience this manifestation can easily hire a local guide to lead them through the jungle-paths on the way to the cave.
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.