PAGSANJAN SHOOTING THE RAPIDS ADVENTURE
“Pagsanjan, a premiere world-class tourist destination is the right place to visit, the right place to live, the right place to invest. It is a town that continues to aggressively move forward, faster, stronger and higher to the 21st century as a community of focused, committed, dedicated, self-reliant, peaceful, God-centered and nationalistic empowered Pagsanjeños who help make a difference by making Pagsanjan a better place to live in.”
The main attraction of the town is its natural wonders-the stark natural beauty of the Pagsanjan River, the awe-inspiring gorge, the breathtaking roaring rapids, and the spectacular world-famous water falls, the “Pagsanjan Falls”.
6:00 am Pick Up at the Hotel
8:00 am Estimated Time Arrival, Breakfast and Registration
9:30 am Off to the boat and start of rapid shooting
1030 am Arrive at Pagsanjan Falls. Rafting Tour of Pagsanjan, explore and swim.
1:00 pm Clean Up and Eat Lunch
2:00 pm Estimated Time Departure to Manila
P 1,588/pax (3pax in the boat)
P 1,788/pax (2pax in the boat)
P 2,588/pax solo in the boat
- 2 professional Paddler
- Round Trip Boat
- Hard hat
- Life Vest
- FREE lunch (optional)
- Bamboo Raft up to the waterfalls
Round trip Aircon Van max capacity 12pax 5am to 5pm P 6000 all in
Maximum of 3 persons in a banca
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.