CALAGUAS Weekend Joiners Beachy Escapades
Open for Happy Joiners for Happy New Friendships and Posibilities
P 2,888/pax (min booking of 2pax)
Bring your own car or enjoy the comfort of the bus
Calaguas Group of Islands – This group of islands is suitable for water based activities such as swimming, snorkeling, wind surfing and island hopping and land-based activities like trekking and sunbathing. The islands all have beaches with white, powdery sand similar to that found in Boracay. During good weather, you can reach them after a two-hour motorboat ride from Vinzons town proper.
Day 0 Friday 8PM ETD Manila via DLTB
(late comers will not be entertained, payment will be forfeited and non refundable)
Day 1 Saturday
05:00 AM ETA Daet Pimintel Jolibee Breakfast (pax Account)
06:30 AM ETD from Date to Vinzons Port to Calaguas via Motorboat
10:00 AM ETA Calaguas Beach Paradise and bumming at Mahabang Buhangin
11:30 AM Eat All You Can Lunch by the Beach and Siesta
02:00 PM Island Hopping and Snorkeling
05:00 PM Back to Base and Clean Up
07:00 PM Dinner and Optional Socials
Day 2 Sunday
05:30 AM Optional Trekking to the highest point of Calagauas for the Sunrise
07:30 AM Beach Breakfast
09:00 AM Beach Island Hopping
12:00 NN Lunch
01:00 PM ETD Calagauas for Vinzons
03:00 PM ETA Vinzons
04:00 PM Daet Souvenir Hunting
05:00 PM ETD Daet via DLTB Bus
Package Rate (Happy Joiners are Welcome)
P 2,888/pax (quad sharing in the Tent)
P 3,088/pax (triple sharing in the Tent)
P 3,388/pax (twin sharing in the Tent)
• Round Trip Transfer from Jolibee to Vinzons and back
• Round Trip boat transfer w Lifevest
• Entrance Fee
• Environment Fee
• 2days/1night1 Tent Accommodation
• 4 Eat All You Can Seafood Meals Lunch, Dinner Breakfast Lunch
• Friendly Camp Crew
• Kayak and Snorkeling
• Island Hopping
Not Included: Breakfast 1, Fare to and From the Site, Tip to the boatmen and guides.
1. Van Rental is P 15,000 Roundtrip w gas, toll fee, parking, driver’s meals & lodging (max capacity is 10pax)
2. Mini bus, coaster and big bus upon request
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it is my gift to Him