Ultimate SAGADA Do It Yourself
Stop wasting time looking for accommodation
Rate Starting at P 1188
Inclusive of 3days/2nights Accommodation and Suggested Tour Itinerary
Sumaging Caves Lake Danum St. Mary Chruch
Hanging Coffins Pongas Falls Mt. Ampacao
Kiltepan View Deck Malboro Country Blue Hills
Bumod Ok Falls Mt. Polis Sagada Weaving
Echo Valley Aguid Rice Terraces Bokong Falls
Lumiang Cave Pottery Balangagan Caves
Ganduyan Museum Besao Town Sagada Town
Day 0 ETD E.Rodrigues 08:00 PM Quezon City
Day 1 ETA Sagada 8 AM Drop Bags, Breakfast and Register at Municipal Tourism Office
DIY or will send suggested tour Itinerary after booking
Day 2 More Sagada Tour
Day 3 Sagada Tour Am
12:00 NN Check Out Time and Lunch
Souvenir Shopping before boarding the Bus
02:00 PM Check in Bus in Sagada
Day 4 Estimated Time of Arrival 03:00 AM E.Rodrigues Quezon City
Package Rate w Sagada Accommodation, Suggested Detailed Tour Itinerary
Room Type Common Bathroom w Hot Shower
Family Room (5 to 8 pax) P 1,388 per person
Quad Sharing P 1,588 per person
Triple Sharing P 1,888 per person
Twin Sharing P 2,288 per person
Solo in the Room P 2,888 per person
Package Rate w Accommodation, Suggested Detailed Tour Itinerary
Room Type Private Bath w Hot Shower
Family Room (5 to 8 pax) P 1,588 per pax
Quad Sharing P 1,888 per pax
Triple Sharing P 2,288 per pax
Twin Sharing P 2,888 per pax
Solo in the Room P 3,288 per pax
Not Included All Meals, Fare to and from Sagada Entrance Fees, Environment Fees, Local Guide (just pay what you want to do)
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
6978729/8061720 / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.