PINATUBO FUN CLIMB
And 4 Wheel Drive Adventure
Joiners at P 2,888/pax Joiners
Or Private Tour min of 10 pax
ALL WEEKEND of the Months
First there’s the terrain: a vast expanse of land reaching out of the horizon, strewn with hills, mountains, streams, rocks, pebbles, and boulders the size of cars. Then there’s the omnipresent sand, which gets into everything and everywhere else. Finally there’s the journey it self: Sixty minutes of bumping adventure, grinding 4 x 4 action, followed by 45 min to 1 hours trek. Raw, rugged yet beautiful, Mt. Pinatubo – the EASY Climb.
Rising some 1780 meters above the plains, Mt. Pinatubo made headlines when it erupted 1991, burning a path of devastation throughout Central Luzon. Now Mt. Pinatubo is again a focus of attention as an attraction for eco-tourist.
DAY TRIP ITINERARY
3 am Est. Time of Departure from Manila (MOA, Ortigas, North Edsa)
6 am Assembly at Capas Tarlac for those who have cars
Sta. Juliana, for Department of Tourism Registration
8 am ETA in Crater, chill, photo opps, lunch, boat ride
1 pm ETDTrek down
- Round Trip Manila Transfer from Manila via A/C Van (includes rental, gas, driver, toll fees, trip dues and parking fees)
- 4WD Jeep (inclusive of rental, gas, trip dues & driver)
- Tour Guide from Capas Municipal Tourism (Non-English Speaking)
- Capas LGU Entrance Fees
- Botolan Zambales LGU Entrance Fees (700php/pax) New Fee since April 1, 2016
- All applicable environmental and Conservation Fees
- Trip arrangement/processing of climbing permit
- No Hidden Charges. No additional charge for foreign nationals
Not included trail food, trail water, personal medicine, tip to the guide,
THINGS TO BRING
- Trail Food and pack lunch
- Trail Water
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Personal Medicine (climbers are expected to be physically fit)
- Swim Wear
- Happy Self J
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc
Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Landbank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.