Grand PAHIYAS Festival w Kamay ni Hesus
“Celebration of Harvest and Blessings”
May 15, 2017 MONDAY
LUCBAN, LILIW and NAGCARLAN
The Pahiyas Festival is held in honor of San Isidro Labrador, the patron saint of farmers. It is an annual observation in thanksgiving for abundant harvests. Quezon folk decorate their homes with the choicest produce; they string fruits and vegetables together and make the “kiping,” the traditional Pahiyas décor of many colors. These are leaf-shaped wafers of rice makeup and looks like Spanish tacos; these are used to liven up halls and walls, and more craftily turned into arangya (chandeliers) that lighten up the town on fiesta night itself.
The literal meaning of “pahiyas” is actually decorating houses with kiping and vegetables. Aside from this, however, fruits, ropes and straw hats are also utilized. The decorating frenzy starts sometime before the actual fiesta, and the air is abuzz with healthy, friendly competition over who will have the best ornamented house that year. Whoever does gets a reward from the local government.
Other things to try out while there are the pancit hab-hab (which is eaten off banana leaves), the Lucban longganisa, the kiping that’s actually edible and is said to be best dipped in vinegar. Also, visit the Lucban Church and put on some straw hats
04:00 AM Pick Up at QC QA Edsa
04:15 AM Boni Edsa
04:30 AM Makati Edsa
04:45 AM Alabang
Take Out Breakfast pack along SLEX
07:30 AM ETA Nagcarlan
09:00 AM Liliw
11:30 AM Lucban
Attend the Holy Mass, Sight Seeing, Food Tripping, Shopping, Photo Opps, Kamay ni Hesus, Follow the lane of decorated houses, Immersion with the locals, Join the Grand Parade (Go back to the bus if already very tired)
06:00 PM DEPARTURE from Lucban
Package Rate Per Person
Promo Rate P 999/pax (Feb to Mar 2017)
Discounted Rate P 1088 (April 2017)
Regular Rate P 1188 (May 2017)
- Aircon Tourist Bus
- Event Souvenirs
- Unliwater per Bus (bring your own water container)
- Event Itinerary and Map
- Service of the Tour Coordinators
- Driver fee and meals,
- parking, gas, toll fee
NOT INCLUDED: Lunch, dinner & snacks,
MORE PROMO GROUP PROMO
7 pax paying plus 1 pax FREE FREE FREE Applicable rate on the date of payment
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Please note that the above rates and availabilities are not guaranteed until purchased
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978723 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.