BAGUIO Healing Visita Iglesia
W Holy Land EcoPark 3Days/2nights
Holy Land is a one kilometer Biblical museum that features depictions of Bible stories from Old to New Testament – from the Garden of Eden to the Resurrection of Christ. The stations within the park evoke an assortment of emotions – excitement, sorrow, serenity, triumph. Its ultimate goal is to help people in their search for the meaning of life and their journey to true happiness. Everyone, from all backgrounds and religions, are welcome in Holy Land.
Day 1 Friday
01:00 AM ETD Manila
06:00 AM ETA Baguio Holy Land, Breakfast and Freshen Up
11:00 AM Board the Vehicle for Lunch in Baguio (Pax Account)
01:00 PM Visita Iglesia Baguio
05:00 PM Check In / Dinner (Pax Accout)
10 PM to 12 MN Optional Baguio Night Market
Day 2 Saturday Finish Visita Iglesia Baguio and Maryknol EcoPark Tour
Day 3 Sunday Baguio Pink Sisters Convent and Baguio Market
01:00 PM Travel back to Manila
08:00 PM ETA Manila
CHURCHES and Convent
- Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral,
- Saint Joseph Church, Pacdal Circle
- Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Kisad Road
- Vincent Parish, Naguilian Road
- Holy Family Church, Bakakeng North Road
- Our Lady of Grace Church, Dahlia Road
- Our Lady of Lourdes Chapel Scout Barrio, Loakan Road
Package Rate Per Person (Net of Senior Citizen Discount)
10 pax = P 3,588 / pax (max capacity per Van)
9 pax = P 3,788 / pax
8 pax = P 4,088 / pax
7 pax = P 4,488 / pax
6 pax = P 4,988 / pax
5 pax = P 5,488 / pax
4 pax = P 6,488 / pax quad room
3 pax = P 8,888 / pax triple sharing room
2 pax = P 12,888 / pax twin pax sharing
1 pax = P 24.888 / pax solo in the room
- RT Aircon Vehicle from Manila Baguio Manila
- 3days/2night Accommodation (Dorm Rooms)
- 3 Set breakfast
- Service of the Tour Shepherd
- Baguio Tour Entrance Fee
- Gas, fuel, Toll, Parking
- Driver’s Board and Lodging
NOT Included: Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Souveniers other venue outside itinerary
FOR Inquiries and Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
CSRs #Corporate #Social #Responsibility Activities
6978729 / 8061720 / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.