CSR Shared Value
Barangay Laiban in Tanay, Rizal, on the upper portion of the Kaliwa River Watershed. It is intended to relieve Metro Manila of its overdependence on the water supplied by Angat Dam. With option to Camp overnight to enjoythe Waterfalls, do horse backriding, bird watching, flowers & butterfly watching, fruit picking in season.
Facilitated by Miriam P.E.A.C.E. (Public Education & Awareness Campaign for the Environment) Environment Science Institute of MiriamCollege
OBJECTIVE: To share to the participants the beauty of Nature and the blessed feeling of caring and protecting the environment, loving the local community and thinking of the present and future generation. It is a very noble endeavor for climate change adaptation and risk reduction measure.
5:30 AM ETD Manila
8:00 AMETA BrgyMayagayTanay Rizal
Transfer to Hard Core Jeep
8:45 AM ETA Brgy. LaibanTanay Rizal,
Hiking and River Crossing to the Site
Option to swim sa river after
Lunch Prepared by the Community
4pm Travel Back to Manila /
Volunteer Cost Per person
P 950 each for group of 60 pax and up
P 975 each for group of 50 pax
P 1,088 each for group of 40 pax
P 1,195 each for group of 30 pax
P 1,525 each for group of 20 pax
- One hectare reforestation
- 500 seedlings for reforestation,
- Labor Fee for Dumagat Livelihood
- Land Preparation
- Hauling of Planting Materials
- Round Trip Hard Core Jeep
- Trek Guides
- 1 Lunch and 1 snack prepared by local community
- Social Media Site exposure (with permission)
Not Included is the fare to and from Mayagay, Tanay Rizal
FOR Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, IncBanco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.