VISION: A society where it’s citizen are aware of the value of its diverse natural heritage & working together for the benefit of the environment and the common future
MISSION: To pursue effective environmental programs geared toward the conservation of the eco-system through outdoor environmental education.
1. NATURE AWARENESS & CULTURE TOURS where we conduct Fun Games & group dynamics on Environment Awareness in the trips
2. CONSERVATION PROGRAMS
– Tree Planting Mangroves in the coastal areas and upland tree planting
– Clean-up Climb/Dive & Recycling
– Promoting Bans on non-environment friendly & non humane products & stores
– Talks and workshops on conservation
– Waste Management and recycling
3. HUMANITARIAN OUTREACH PROGRAMS
Environment Education & Medical
NACCI HISTORY 1971, a summer conservation camp was organized by Mr. Jesus Alvarez of Parks & Wildlife in Mt. Apo, Davao through the inspiration of Gen. Charles Lindberg, aviation hero turned environmentalist. Encouraged by it’s success, a 2nd camp was held in Mt. Mayon, Bicol. However, due to budgetary constraints, future camps were discontinued.
1992, two participants from the 1971 conservation camp, Mr. Manuel & Nelson Petines carried on the mission on their drive for continued ecological preservation by started Conserving for Tomorrow Fnd, Inc. (C.F.T.F.I.) It raised its initial funding from Foundation for Philippine Environment thru the support of Miriam PEACE. Since then the foundation continued its mission by way of participation of teachers, student leaders and young professionals
FEBRUARY 1998, Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.,
was organized for the young professionals to carry the same environmental endeavor. S.E.C.Reg no A200006719 and BIR RDO NO 8023020