Baler Bonding Weekend Escapades
Sat n Sun Open to Fun Joiners (Opportunities for Possibilities)
Ditumabo Waterfalls, Lukso Lukso Islet, Diguisit Beach, Aniao Islets, Ermita Hills, Baler Fish Port, Aurora House, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum, Balete Tree, Pantabangan Dam, Baler Hanging Bridge, Ancient Escape Tunnel, Sabang Beach,
Day 1 Saturday
12:00 MN Assembly in QC
12:30 AM ETD Manila
05:00 AM Pantabangan Sunrise
Balete and Breafast
Ditumabo Mother Falls
12:00 PM Lunch
Historical Tour, Beach Bumming and Surfing
10:00 PM Rest Overnight
Day 2 Sunday
06:00 AM Breakfast and Beach Bum
10:00 AM Check out and Lunch
More Baler Tour
09:00 PM ETA Manila
PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON
5 pax and Up = Family Room Sharing P 2,199 per person
4 pax Quad Room Sharing P 2,499 per person
3 pax Triple Room Sharing P 2,799 per person
2 pax Twin Sharing P 3,099 per person
1 pax Solo in the room P 3,488
- Round Trip Aicon Van, driver, gas toll fee, parking
- Aircon Room Accommodation
- Baler Tour and itinerary
- 1 Breakfast
- 2 days Tour
- Entrance Fees and Permit
Not Included are Lunch and Dinner, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides,
Suggested Food Trips
- Famous Under the Tree beside the museum food hub
- Bay’s Inn breakfast buffet
- Gerry’s lunch buffet
- Carlito’s lunch buffet
- Ihaw ihaw turo beside Gerry’s for dinner
- Bayler’s Restaurant
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lesson (P 400/hr board and trainer)
- Gerry’s Eat All You Can Lunch P 250 or Dinner P 350
- Tricycle Ride to the Waterfall
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial – Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.