BATANES w Sabtang Island
Joiner’s Paradise of Possibilities
Package Rate Per person FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BOOK AND BUY RESERVATION
Family Room P 23,888/pax (or mixed w others)
Quad Sharing P 25,388/pax
Triple Sharing p 26,888/pax
Twin Sharing P 28,588/pax
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Accommodation (Tourist Inn)
- Daily breakfast & Lunch during Tours
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer (Air Conditioned Van)
- North & South Batan Island Tour (Air Conditioned Van)
- Sabtang Island Tour (Optional for 3D2N)
- Roundtrip Boat Transfers (Sabtang Island Tour)
- All Fees (Ecotourism & Environmental Fees, Visitors Fee, Terminal Fees)
- Services of a DOT Accredited / Trained Tour Guide
NOT Included are Dinners and hotel lunches
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BOOK AND BUY RESERVATION
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.
ITINERARY 4D3N PACKAGE
07:00AM Basco Airport Arrival Meet & Greet with Tours Team
Check-in/Breakfast in the Accommodation Freshen Up/Rest
09:00AM Start of Tour North & South Batan Island Tour Mt. Carmel Chapel
- Tukon Radar Station
- Fundacion Pacita (passby)
- Dipnaysuhuan Japanese Tunnel
- Valugan Boulder Beach
- Sto. Domingo Cathedral
- Vayang Hills (RollingHills)
- Naidi LightHouse
- Paderes ViewPoint
- Chawa ViewDeck
- Mahatao Shelter Port
- San Carlos Borromeo Church
- Old Spanish Bridge
- House of Dakay(passby)
- Honesty Coffee Shop/San Jose de Obrero Church
- Mutchong HillTop
- Song-Song Ruins
- Alapad Hill and Rock Formations viewing LORAN station
- Rakuh a Payaman (Marlboro Country)
- End of Tour (Return to Accommodation) \
DAY 2 If SABTANG TOUR is availed:
05:00AM Wake Up Call
05:30AM Breakfast at the Accommodation
06:00AM Take an adventure ride, crossing waters from South of Batan Island to Sabtang Island where the West Philippine Sea meets the Pacific Ocean.
07:00AM SabtangTour Register at Municipal Treasurer’s Office of Sabtang
- Walking Tour at Brgy.Savidug
- Viewing of Savidug /Idjang/ Chamantad View Point
- Walking Tour at Brgy.Chavayan Vernacular Houses
- Weavers Handy Crafts (Sabtang Weavers Asscociation)
- Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel
- Morong Beach/Ahao/Natural Stone Arch
01:00PM End of Tour (Boat Transfer Back to Batan Island/Land Transfer Back to Accommodation) 06:00PM Dinner Rest Overnight
DAY 3 FREE TIME Breakfast (c/o Accommodation) Free Time/OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES
DAY 4 05:30AM Check-in at theAirport Depart for Manila