EcoCultural Experience with Ifugao Tribes
The Banaue Rice Terraces are 2000-year old terraces that were carved into the mountains of Ifugao in the Philippines by ancestors of the indigenous people. The Rice Terraces are commonly referred to by Filipinos as the “Eighth Wonder of the World”. It is commonly thought that the terraces were built with minimal equipment, largely by hand. The terraces are located approximately 1500 meters (5000 ft) above sea level and cover 10,360 square kilometers (about 4000 square miles) of mountainside. They are fed by an ancient irrigation system from the rainforests above the terraces. It is said that if the steps are put end to end it would encircle half the globe.
The Banaue terraces are part of the Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras, ancient sprawling man-made structures from 2,000 to 6,000 years old. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banaue_Rice_Terraces
Day 0 ETD Manila 10 PM
Day 1 ETA Banawe 6 AM, Breakfast and Tour Orientation
9 am ETD for Cambulo
2 pm ETA Cambulo and check in
Rest or Swim or Community immersion
7 pm Dinner and Cultural Show
Day 2 Breakfast 7am
9 am ETD Cambulo and walk thru Rice Terraces
11 am ETA Batad check in and Lunch
Water falls and Village Tour
7 pm Dinner and Cultural Show
Day 3 Breakfast 7 am
8 am ETD Batad to Bangaan
11 am Bangaan lunch
3 pm ETA Banawe, wash up, final souvenir shopping
6 pm ETD Banawe back to Manila
7 to 10 pax P 4,888/pax
4 to 6 pax P 5,888/pax
2 to 3 pax P 6,888/pax
Single pax P 12,888/pax
- 3 days and 2 nights local Inn Accommodation
- 3 days and 2 nights full Ifugao tours
- Private jeep service around the province
- Full board meals prepared by the local communities
- Service of professional Ifugao tourguides
Snacks and beverages, travel insurance, bus fare to and from Ifugao, Tip to the Local Guides
1. Porter P 700/day
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 5157964 or 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 0680755357 Savings
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@yahoo.com.
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
5157964 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.