CAGAYAN NORTH ADVENTURES
Camiguin and Palaui Islands and more
Php 5,888/person for a minimum of 10 persons
Joiners are welcome, preferably group of three =) #Everybody is Welcome
Day 0 Apr 1 Wed 9pm ETD Manila
Day 1 Apr 2 Thur 9:00 am Breakfast, Lady of Piat, Tuguegaro Cathedral
12:00 nn Lunch in Tuguegarao
1:30 pm Callao Cave Tour and boat riding
4:00 pm ETA Sta.Ana Cagayan and Check in
Day 2 Apr 3 Fri Palaui Island Hoping: Cape Engaño, Anguib, Siwangag, Puzorubio,
Crocodile Island, Punta Verde, and Pugo Moro
Day 3 Apr 4 Sat Beach Bumming
12:00 nn Lunch and Check Out
2:00 pm ETD Sta. Ana Cagayan final souvenir shopping on the way home
Day 4 Apr 5 Easter Sunday 6 AM ETA Manila
* 3days/2night Aircon accommodation in St. Ana Cagayan triple to quad sharing
* Roundtrip Van Transfer (Manila-Sta.Ana Cagayan-Manila)
* Roundtrip Boat Transfer (San Vicente port-Palaui-Punta Verde-San Vicente port)
* Boat rental for island hopping
* Airconditioned van transfer
* Palaui Island Tour: Anguib Island, sidetrip at Dos Hermanas, Visit Crocodile, Mapurao and
Manidad Islands, small islands with white sand beaches (depends on water current)
* Trekking to Cape Engaño Lighthouse
* Tour guide fee & environmental fee
* Service of a tour coordinator
* All Tour Entrances and Permits
* Taxes and surcharges
** Please note that the above rates and availabilities are not guaranteed until purchased
** Additional Php 1500/person for Fullboard meals (3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, and 2 Dinner)
Activities Photo opps
– Trek to Cape Engaño Lighthouse in Punta Verde Point
– Swimming and Beach Hopping
– Find its hidden waterfalls
– Snorkeling/Scuba Diving (bring your own equipments)
– Fishing (bring your own equipments)
– Beach Volleyball/Frisbee
– Skimboarding (bring your own board)
– Watch the sunrise and sunset
FOR Inquiries and Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.