BIAK NA BATO NATIONAL PARK
Tree Planting and Outreach Program
San Miguel, Bulacan
A huge split boulder which is the mountain hideout of the revolutionary forces during the Spanish regime and the place where the Malolos Constitution was signed by Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo and Pedro Paterno. It is where the historic Biak-na-Bato Republic was established. The park appeals to the adventurous spirit with its challenging rock formations. Hanging bridges and staircases connecting rivers and caves make for a pleasurable exploration.Among the many ecological attractions in Biak-na-Bato National Park are Bahay Paniki Cave, Aguinaldo Cave, Madlum Cave, Tanggapan Cave, and Tilandong Falls.
The local guides are former miners, wood poachers and forest hunters, Miriam College gave them the capacity to conserve and protect their environment by guiding in as alternative livelihood. Companies and Schools coming here are doing Corporate Social Responsibilities by getting their services as guides and as lunch providers. The lunch are native delicacy of San Miguel. Additional CSR services are book drive to the local school, tree planting and medical mission.
5 am ETD Manila and Breakfast on the way
8:30 Am Estimated Time of Arrival and
Tree Planting and National Park Tour
11 am Lunch prepared by the Local Community
1 pm OPTIONS
- Bulacan Historical Tour (Heritage Homes, Churches and Museums at pax accnt)
- Travel Back to Manila
5 pm Estimated Time of Arrival Back to Manila
Package Rate Proceed will support the Local Community
P 888/pax base minimum of 36 pax and up
P 999/pax base min of 24-35 pax
P 1,188/pax base of 16-25 pax
- Seedlings and Maintenance cost
- Park Entrance Fees
- Park Guides Professional Fee
- Native Lunch prepared by the Local Community
- Service of Bulacan Local Guide and NACCI Shepherd
- Certificate of Conservation for the Group
Not included are the fare to and from the site, donation to the local community, tip to the guide.
- Aircon Van P 6,500 (max capacity 10pax)
- Coaster P 11,500 (max capacity 20 pax)
- Aircon Bus P 15,000 (max capacity 45 pax)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.
Things to Bring
- Personal water bottle
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Personal snacks
- Personal medicine
- Sunblock, umbrella and raincoat
- Insect Spray
- Happy Self