MAKILING Rain Forest Healing Hike
And Los Banos Hot Springs, Laguna
This mountain park features large tracks of natural and old-growth forests as well as plantations of endemic and exotic trees. It presents geologic wonders like the mudsprings, flatrocks, creeks, waterfalls, caves and peaks. The reserve harbors endemic and endangered flora including kapa-kapa, tayabak, Malaboo, and others.
Some wild animals: Philippine deer, monkey, wild boar, palm civet, cloud rat, monitor lizard, forest stream frog, fruit bat, forest dove, parrot, hornbill, eagle, falcon, kingfisher, and others
Fun Climb Mt. Makiling in Los Banos, Laguna, to give your self a treat of cool, fresh and clean forest air. Enjoy the view of the summit overlooking Batangas, Manila and Laguna. After the hike, soak in the warm water of the hot springs in Laguna.
5:30am ETD Manila
8 am : Estimated time of Arrival at Los Banos Mt. Makiling Nature Walk to the Spring.
12nn Healthy Eat All You can lunch by Laguna de Bay
2 pm Relax in Los Banos Hot Spring
6 pm Dinner at Laguna (pax Account)
PACKAGE Rate on per person basis
P 888/pax of min 12pax
P 999/pax of min 10 – 11
P 1088/pax min of 8 to 9 pax
P 1288/pax min of 6 to 7 pax
P 1588/pax min of 4 to 5 pax
P 1,888/pax min of 2 to 3 pax
P 2,500/pax for 1 pax
– Forest Entrance Fee
– Forest Guilde
– Healthy Eat All You Can Lunch at the nursery
– Botanical Garden Entrance Fee
– Museum of Natural History
– Hot Spring for total detoxification
– Service of tour coordinator
OTHER OPTIONAL EXPENSE
P6,000/group aircon van service per day max of 12 persons
P 500/each to upgrade to private pool min of 15pax : max of 25 up to 5pm only
Bird guide rate to follow
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
- Swim wear (rush guards)
- 2 liters of water
- toiletries (1roll of tissue & alcohol on spray bottle)
- Raincoat & wind breaker & sweater & Jacket
- sunblock and lipbalm
- trail food (chocolates, fruits, jelly, powerbar)
- Good sense of Humor J