SAGADA Adventures and BANAWE Rice Terraces
Holy Week Tour
Schedule A March 24 to 26
Schedule B March 25 to 27
PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON
P 3,288/pax Family room sharing (5 and up)
P 3,488/pax Quad room sharing
P 3,688/pax Triple room sharing
P 3,888/pax twin room sharing
P 4,588/pax solo in the room
• 3D2N Accommodation,
• Roundtrip transfer from Manila,
• Tour & Tour fee,
• Tour Coordinator fee,
• Driver’s fee,
• Sidetrip at Banaue & baguio
• And Whole some fun
Tour Highlights (depends on the weather)
Banawe, P 1,000 bill Rice Terraces, Banawe View Deck, Mt. Polis View Deck, Bayo Moss Forest and View Deck, Ganduyan Museum, Sagada Calvary Hills, Echo Valley w
Hanging Coffins, St. Mary’s Church, Sumaging Caves, Bokong Falls, Pottery, Sagada Weaving, Burial Cave, Lake Danum, Highest Highway in the Philippines.
Day 0 Assembly 8 PM ETD Manila
Day 2 ETA Banawe 7AM Breakfast Tour and Travel to Sagada Tour
Day 3 Sagada Tour pa more
Day 4 ETD Sagada to Manila
1. All meals because it is always cheaper to buy what you want to eat and do food trip adventure at the same time.
3. Tip to the local guides
4. Tip to the driver and tour coordination (really optional)
Other Optional Cost
1. Bumod-ok Falls plus P 150
2. Cave Connection plus P 250
3. Other destination outside of itinerary at pax account
1. Always keep quiet on the trail, site & peak, so that the fog will not form & block the beautiful view, & keep the journey dry.
2. Please donate educational books & toys to the community of Sagada
3. ALWAYS ENJOY GOD’S DIVINE CREATION AND THE PEOPLE WITH YOU ON THIS CLIMB.
4. We intentionally did not include lunch and dinner and cost for day 2, it is cheaper for you to pay only want you want to eat, with in your budget and what you want to do with in you physical capacity.
THINGS TO BRING PLEASE : bring all PLEASE
1. Warm clothes according to itinerary and your fashion statement
(wholesome lang po)
2 Travel Water Bottle
4. Raincoat & wind breaker & sweater & Jacket
5. sunblock and lipbalm
6. trail food/snack (chocolates, chips, fruits, jelly, powerbar)
7. bonnet & mittens, hat or cap
9 Bags for pasalubong and souvenirs.
10. Good Happy Sense of Humor
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.