VIGAN Heritage/Laoag Tour & PAGUDPUD Beach
3 days 2 nights Ilocos Weekend Joiners
VIGAN – is the second greatest architectural legacy of the Spaniards. It is especially impressive in the early morning, when the diffused light transforms the old town with its colonial houses and calesas into a scene reminiscent of the 17th century. Visit Vigan, Bantay Church & Bell Tower Ayala Museum, Crisologo Museum in original Vigan ancestral house, Archbishop’s Palace, Pagburnayan, St. Paul’s Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos, Plaza Salcedo, Loom Weaving, Baluarte ni Chavit, Vigan Market, Hidden Garden, Juan Luna Shrine,
LAOAG – is the capital of Ilocos Norte. Visit Paoay Church – built in coral blocks & stucco-lasted bricks. Malacanang of the North – official residence of President Marcos, Sand Dunes – extensive sand dune beach, where Panday is filmed, Fort Ilocandia – first class hotel with Spanish architecture, Marcos Museum – resting place of President Marcos, Sinking Bell Tower – most massive & tallest bell tower in the Philippines, Sarrat Church – where Catholic Hall of Justice is before. Sand dunes, St. William Cathedral, Sinking Bell Tower, Provincial Capitol
PAGUDPUD – Also visit Bangui Windmills, Cape Bojeador light house, Blue Lagoon, Agua Grande, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso Ni Anton, Maira-ira, Kabigan Falls, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Timantang Rock Formation, Dragon Fruit Farm, Pasoquin Salt Farm
FOOD TRIP – Ilocos Empanada, Vegetable Okoy, Vigan Longaniza, Pinakbet Pizza, Bagnet, Cornic, Paksiw na Bulalo, Diningding, Pinakbet w Bagnet, Saramsam and more
Day 0 Thur 8:00 Pm ETD Manila
Day 1 Fri 07:00 AM ETA Laoag and Breakfast and Tour
05:00 PM Check in Laoag
Day 2 Sat 6 am Breakfast Pagudpud Tour and Beach Beach Beach
Day 3 Sun 7 am Breakfast, Laoag Tour to Vigan
11 am Vigan lunch
10 pm ETA Manila
PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON Budget Rooms
6 and Up P 2,888 per person Dorm Room
5 pax P 3,088 per person Family Room
4 pax P 3,388 per person Quad Sharing
3 pax P 3,788 per person Triple Sharing
2 pax P 4,288 per person Twin Sharing
1 solo P 4,888 per person solo in the room
- Round Trip Aircon Van Manila – Ilocos – Manila
- 3days/2nights Budget Room w Private Toilet and Bath
- Aircon Van for Vigan Tour
- Aircon Van for Pagudpud Day Tour
- Aircon Van for Laoag Day Tour
- Service of the Tour Shepherd
- All Entrance Fees
- 2 Breakfast
NOT INCLUDED lunch and dinners, Tip to the local guide and drivers,
OTHER OPTIONAL COST
- Sand Dunes 4 Wheel Drive Adventure
- Pasalubong and Souvenirs
- Dept of Tourism Accredited Local Tour Guide P 2500/5hrs (12 pax max)
- Luggages are NOT allowed, only backpacks
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.